Crease in skating boots | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Crease in skating boots

Elija

On the Ice
Aren’t Elles entry level skates??? I don’t even think they’re really made for jumping, and certainly not for someone at the level of doing axels and more advanced spins and footwork. Definitely get stiffer skates.

WednesdayMarch

Nicer When Fed
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
If you were fitted with those at a skate shop and were asked about your skating level, then you were fitted with the wrong boots and I would be inclined to take the matter up with the store. If you bought them yourself over the internet, you made the wrong choice. You definitely need stiffer boots.

Nimyue

On the Ice
You've asked here and on Reddit. Those boots are TOO SOFT.

We all recommended you be in a stiffer boot and to stick with Riedells. Your fitter is irresponsible and obviously not knowledgeable at all. Find a new fitter, and get appropriate boots for your level.

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
If you were fitted with those at a skate shop and were asked about your skating level, then you were fitted with the wrong boots and I would be inclined to take the matter up with the store.

Yes, if a skate shop recommended them, try to get a refund. You're lucky you just creased them and didn't get hurt.

Then definitely do not go back to that shop. If you stick with Jackson, here's the level chart.