2014 Lombardia Trophy | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2014 Lombardia Trophy

yuki

Final Flight
OMG, What just happened Ricky won? Did I miss something?

Yes, he won. I'm slightly confused - how did the guy with two quads barely get higher TES than the one with no quad? Waiting for the protocols to see what happened.

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
^I was under the impression that with 2 4T Mura was on tech advantage. But I ´m not good in keeping scores.

And I will just said I didn´t like Mura´s spins very much.

auser

Record Breaker
Yes, he won. I'm slightly confused - how did the guy with two quads barely get higher TES than the one with no quad? Waiting for the protocols to see what happened.

are protocols posted yet?

juuryokunashi

On the Ice

Apparently Mura had deductions? I'm also confused what just happened and the streaming has stopped too. :\

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I really hope MCM polishes his a bit before Skate America, the same with his SP too. He seems promising.

I agree, you can imagine how much better he would have been with adequate training this year. Maybe this won't be his season, but he's only 17 and has plenty of time.

foruiz

Final Flight
What has just happened here? I need to head to youtube quick. Thank god for the fast uploads on the link that was posted yesterday.