2014 Trophée Eric Bompard GALA / Exhibition | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2014 Trophée Eric Bompard GALA / Exhibition

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
That went quick, my screen froze, i saw she get a pen out & then... the screen stuck!

The important part is that she rips her top clothes off in a dramatic way. Very Russian. :laugh:

No worries, everything below her layers are PG. :)

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Oh here we go... the most embarrassing exhibition this year.

grantrf98

On the Ice
WOW new exhibition YEAH!!!!!!! Elena is Julia's twin sister!

Elena is so charismatic! I'm very curious about Elena and Julia's relationship. They're probably buddies but there must be a huge rivalry due to their competitive spirits. If they both continue through the next Olympics, these next few years will be exciting to watch :popcorn:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
The important part is that she rips her top clothes off in a dramatic way. Very Russian. :laugh:

No worries, everything below her layers are PG. :)

Whaa???!!! I want to see replay!

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
True, but the Russians seem much stronger, especially with Liza's comeback and Elena's rise. Anna has a great chance and Julia will be clutch and medal for sure, hopefully. It's kinda ironic how the American ladies train in the place where very little people care about figure skating. They probably just love the weather :laugh:

I saw an interview with Gold and she said it was nice to walk out of the ice rink and have it actually be warmer than inside the building! But yes, it's interesting how the top 3 women in the US train in CA. Mirai is close enough in Colorado Springs and she is originally from SoCal!

-----

GOOD LORD. I love Maxim's gala. He hip thrusts better than Javi and is a better attention wh*re than Plushy! He's not afraid to ask the audience for an applause!

Last edited:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
GOOD LORD. I love Maxim's gala. He hip thrusts better than Javi and is a better attention wh*re than Plushy! He's not afraid to ask the audience for an applause!

Depends on what you think of him to begin with I guess. To me he seem like an awkward teenager trying too hard. He remind me of a guy from my high school dance.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Depends on what you think of him to begin with I guess. To me he seem like an awkward teenager trying too hard. He remind me of a guy from my high school dance.

I find it a little uncomfortable too...even though Plushy was roughly the same age when he did Sex Bomb. I guess it's because Kovtun seems immature to me still.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker

Hehe, I was definitely exaggerating... maybe too much for everyone's sake. But I like getting behind Kovtun. Everyone seems to not only dislike him, but hate him. Oh well. As long as he performs when it counts, it doesn't matter anywhere else.

-----

Were my favorite French team (Papadakis/Cizeron) performing to Macklemore? What is this??!?

Can I just say that the whole new level of tackiness approved by the IJS has made skating not only more appealing to me, but to my friends. :p

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Denis doing his best Lambiel impression (F1 spins)! I believe the two are good friends. I ran into Denis at Yuna's ATS LA show a few years ago, he was Lambiel' guest then, chatted to him briefly afterwards, such a nice friendly kid even back then. I Wish him well this season! I still think his FS has great potential even it might be bit too unique to conservative judge's taste.

Yeah I should change my attitude towards Kovtun, he has shown promising improvements in his last FS, it is always positive to see skaters fight for it. Same for Max Aaron.

Last edited:

Merjan

On the Ice
How about the performance of Hurtado and Diaz. I hadn't seen it before and
I thought it was great and original. Very interesting moves. Bueno.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Tennis has finished early. Men's Free just finished on British Eurosport 2

Gala might be coming on NOW, but it might be Pairs FS (Sky EPG listings are up the creek!)

British Eurosport 2 livestream

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Tennis has finished early. Men's Free just finished on British Eurosport 2

Gala might be coming on NOW, but it might be Pairs FS (Sky EPG listings are up the creek!)

British Eurosport 2 livestream

CaroLiza_fan

It's the full Pairs FS that is on now. I think the Gala will still be on at the planned 17:30 GMT (Don't know for sure - Sky EPG listings are up the creek!)

CaroLiza_fan