2015-16 Grand Prix Final Gala/Exhibition | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Grand Prix Final Gala/Exhibition

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ski Jumping running late again.

There are only 10 jumpers left to come down.

So, I reckon that the gala coverage will start at about 5 past the hour on British Eurosport 1 (sorry, it's not being shown on the continent)

Hopefully the late start won't mean that they cut anybody out (everything that is on after the gala was previously shown LIVE, so they should get cut down instead!)

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ski Jumping competition over.

British Eurosport 1 currently on adverts.

Gala should be coming on afterwards.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
And we are go!

Starting with Jin Boyang

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
They're cutting it to shreds! :disapp:

CaroLiza_fan

Warwick360

Medalist
OMG. Love Javier, but his exhibition program (the hero one) has so much cheese that I don't think there'd be any problem with serving cheese at Burger King the whole day. :palmf:

I know, I know it's supposed to be fun during Gala, but I just never could find myself to watch his Hero program till now. :laugh:

Miki on the other hand. Wow, just wow. :love:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
MIKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Funnily enough, I had been keeping an eye out for her in the audience all week, but had given up hope of seeing her.

Mind you, there was one camera shot that I wasn't too sure about. And then they went and showed it again in the highlights! :rolleye:

Wish they had had her and Javi on the ice together.

So glad Javi went back to his aerobics routine. I just love it!!!

Mind you, the funniest moment was when he had a hand down, and his voiceover said the move was easy! :laugh:

But, why did the director cut to random shots of the audience during the routine?! We want to see the skaters while they're skating!!!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
& Seriously some of the camerawork at this comp:furious:
At the beginning of the prog it should be front & center but they showed it from the side!
All intricacy is lost, hands & all!
& Sometimes its too close & zoomed in. Like with synchro number in the gala some time ago.
tell me about it :rolleye: I haven't seen too many videos yet (too busy watching live :biggrin:) but I had one eye on the screen from time to time, and I just cannot..... somebody should tell these people that they're supposed to cover a sporting event and not shoot a damn art movie :furious:you can be artistic on your own time, thank you very much, but stop it with the weird angles and all those zoom-in-zoom-out moves. And did you at home also get to see the Titanic-POV? I think they mostly did that during the warm-ups. Suddenly the picture on the screen got all skewed and wonky and moved somehow. It wouldn't have taken much to get me sea sick. Who the hell thought that the sinking-ship-angle was a good idea?
:gaah:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
hello everyone!!!

Sugarpova - many thanks for sportbox link - it is working perfectly for me :thank:

New warhorse alert - 'I put a spell on you' by Annie Lennox

An Backstreet Boys!!! my childhood memories, hope someone would skate to Spice Girls also :)

If someone skates to Hanson (And have it NOT be MMMBop because too obvious, though I would still be excited) I will be inconsolable in a good way. :biggrin:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
sorry, I don't do fancam :slink: I tried last year and all my pics and videos sucked anyway. So I just stick to actually watching what's happening in front of me. Sorry.

Aw. :( I'll just wait until I see more videos posted. I shouldn't have closed out the eurovision link. Smh. Oh well I was super busy this morning anyways cooking something for my team's holiday party that's in a few hours.

Rissa

Record Breaker
Guys, Aerobics Class is possibly the best EX ever. I saw it before plenty of times but out there live I was literally crying with laughter.

And Miki's program was so cool, she and Javi should do Malaguena together!

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
First I was happy to see Miki was here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wEiGcmusW4, but this ex is not a very good one, jump wise and presentation wise. Haruka Imai's SP was actual much better with the same music.

Polina's ex further showed she has the super star quality https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbbtSz4i9IM. I would say her postures are very good, and better than many senior ladies. Having that much arms and legs and does not appear to be awkward at all, plus she seems to be such a sweet girl, what's not to love?