2015-16 JGPF Pairs Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015-16 JGPF Pairs Short Program

Bumdid

Record Breaker
This costume is kinda what I imagined Stobolva/Klimov should wear when they were doing their Crouching Tiger program.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I like B/S a lot actually. I wonder when they will choose to make the move to Seniors... it is too bad Russian Seniors is already so crowded.

Laurelise

On the Ice
Borisova/Sopot were good, and their costumes are nice and appropriate to the music. Her lift positions are lovely.

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
Katia and Dimitri's program is really cool. Love the costumes as well. I enjoyed it very much

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I don't know the plans of the Czech Fed for Anna and Martin, but they certainly are perfect for pair skating, everything about their lines and skating works well together. I just hope they want to keep them together, and maybe focus less on single skating, especially Anna. It's not like any of them have a chance as single skater, but if they improve well in the coming years, I could see them even fighting for an European podium.

I agree with you. They definitely have a lot of promise as pairs skaters. Hey, the fact that they are in the GP Final is proof of that.

As singles skaters, I am not seeing as much promise. Anna has been rather disappointing in her singles Junior GP appearances, and Martin hasn't even had any ISU assignments.

Annabelle Prölß managed to successfully combine both. But then she got too tall for her pairs partner. So, continuing to do the singles skating might turn out to have been a wise move for her.

We don't know how much Anna will grow in the next few years, so she might end up in the same boat as Annabelle. But, in my opinion, Anna is not as good a singles skater as Annabelle.

So, concentrating on pairs at the moment might be wiser for Anna and Martin.

CaroLiza_fan

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Yeah, I've read explantion on prevoius page after posting... But thanks everyone for wanting to enlighten me ;)

Wow, that was huge scores!

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Whoa, what's with these costumes? I feel like I'm watching Nascar.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Now those costumes are what I call total commitment.

Considering the mistakes, high tech score. Too bad they weren't able to do their best here.

Last edited:

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Yello's "The Race" is a good idea for a program music, but it needs a very good and powerful pair to do it justice. I'm afraid O/B were not quite up to it. :eek:hwell:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
What a fun theme from the Ukraine team! Were they depicting F-1 racing? Pity about the too many mistakes.

Laurelise

On the Ice
Okay, I sort of get the point of the costumes now. Apparently this program is an epic story of... auto racing. But that's just way too much yellow, it's distracting.

Some jump errors, and kind of lackluster overall. The judges agree, and the Czechs will be in the final group for the free skate!

Reynnou

On the Ice
Good score for Renata & Mark concidering the mistakes! I love this program and their costumes too.
I hope Renata can land her jumps on the LP.