2015 Europeans Men's Short Program Jan 28 | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Men's Short Program Jan 28

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
SUI
WALKER, Stephane 24
4th Euros - Best result 17th

Damn my feed went down so I missed him, TES looks really low :( and I still miss Lambiel :(

Same with me. But I've got sportbox open in another window, so I switched over to it.

Mind you, it's still not quite the THREE streams that sabinfire has open. (see above)

He's definitely not going to miss anything! ;)

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
That music was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too big for him. Not a great performance. I thought he was better last year (if memory serves).

I remember last year, the 3A was technically his best jump - so only managing to do a 2A at the start here must have set him off.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
There's only been one PCS mark so far over 6- 6.11 in SS for Phillip Harris

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
Mind you, it's still not quite the THREE streams that Frenchie has open. (see above)

He's definitely not going to miss anything! ;)

CaroLiza_fan
I'd wish! It's sabinfire you're referring to... I'm NOT tech savvy! ;)

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Looking good. Can you let us know when it is up and running live? You've been a Modern Wonder of the World with all the clips and feed. :)

It's funny when someone falls. IceNetwork is way ahead of all the other streams, so it's like a domino effect watching the same fall happen several times every 5 to 10 seconds, makes it look like a total meltdown is occurring if I'm only half-watching, which is the case at this point in time.

SamuraiKike

Medalist
DEN
STRID, Justus 27
5th Euros - Best result 20th

Shy attempt on a 3A , fall. 3f-3t step out of the 3lz, I dont know why he insistis on light/hapy/funny music. He's not really that charismatic for it. He needed the world minimun and he won't get it.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
It's funny when someone falls. IceNetwork is way ahead of all the other streams, so it's like a domino effect watching the same fall happen several times every 5 to 10 seconds, makes it look like a total meltdown is occurring if I'm only half-watching, which is the case at this point in time.

If I was a better person I wouldn't laugh at the idea of that...but I'm not. :laugh2:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
DEN
STRID, Justus 27
5th Euros - Best result 20th

Shy attempt on a 3A , fall. 3f-3t step out of the 3lz, I dont know why he insistis on light/hapy/funny music. He's not really that charismatic for it. He needed the world minimun and he won't get it.

At least this is better than the Kung Fu Fighting lp...cringeworthy. But I have a soft spot for him anyway.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
3 groups to go! :popcorn:

Phillip HARRIS ..............65.16 (36.62+28.54)
Yaroslav PANIOT .........63.25 (36.15+27.10)
Pavel KASKA ..............56.83 (30.30+26.53)
Javier RAYA ...............53.80 (26.88+27.92)
Justus STRID ............53.28 (27.93+26.35)
Larry LOUPOLOVER ......51.01 (27.97+23.04)
Slavik HAYRAPETYAN ...48.93 (25.22+24.71)
Stephane WALKER .......48.86 (22.67 + 26.19)
Engin Ali ARTAN ..........48.76 (26.58+22.18)
Samuel KOPPEL ...........46.36 (22.15+24.21)
Marco KLEPOCH ..........44.81 (21.38+24.43)
Manuel KOLL...............43.56 (20.92+23.64)
---
Armen AGAIAN ............WD
Kristof FORGO .............WD
Zoltan KELEMEN ..........WD

Last edited:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I completely forgot the men's event was during the day-time. Alas, I don't think my place of work will look too kindly on me watching these pretty boys on a livestream while here. *fingers crossed the Eurosport recording will kick in on time* Meanwhile, keep the comments coming!

Eevun

Final Flight
Justus says he felt like a coward in the ice today. He has had a bad stomach (flu), but slept well tonight. He likes being in Stockholm, knows a lot af the crew working, feels a bit like home.
Over all, he felt suprised it went as bad as it did, but looking forward to the FS.

Last edited: