2016 Canadian Nationals Senior Men SP | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2016 Canadian Nationals Senior Men SP

Sabrina

Record Breaker
As long as Kevin has coach Joanne, by his side, he will never get the prize. How many years does it take to realize, it's not about the skates Kev, it might be something/someone else.
Yes, I agree! I always suspected she might have had a negative part in Emanuel Sandhu too...long time ago. Now a similar thing happens to Kevin, I don't know.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Noooooooo Nam, what did you do? :sad4::sad4::sad4:

I'm sure he can pull up in the LP, but 5th in the SP - ouch. Big congrats to Patrick, and also to Liam and especially Kevin for coming back from injury! But I'm just really sad for Nam...

mrrice

Record Breaker
Haha, au contraire, I was merely throwing shade at them. I'm sure they'll find SOMETHING negative to say (eg "well, he doesn't have a 4S!" Or some bs like that). :laugh:

Isn't it sad how some people can be so negative. Why not just comment on your favorite skater and move on. I don't care where you're from. If you can't appreciate Patrick's skating, then I wish people would say nothing and talk about their favorite instead.

kresslia

Medalist
How Firus is ahead of not only Nam, but Keegan and Reynolds is beyond me. What a total joke. I even enjoyed Nadeau more.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Congratulations to Liam :yay: and Patrick :yay:.

Wishing them the best in the FS.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Yes, I agree! I always suspected she might have had a negative part in Emanuel Sandhu too...long time ago. Now a similar thing happens to Kevin, I don't know.

Everyone remember Mira Leung? Eeek. Another of Joanne's "infamous" students.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
They are giving -4 GOEs now? Not including the fall deduction. That's what Nam got for his quad. Even Liam received -3.77 for his. Nam lost out on PCS as did Messing who skated clean with a quad combo but did a 2A.

Maybe Nam needs a jump coach?

Isn't it sad how some people can be so negative. Why not just comment on your favorite skater and move on. I don't care where you're from. If you can't appreciate Patrick's skating, then I wish people would say nothing and talk about their favorite instead.
Dear, no one said anything negative here, why do you sound so angry?

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Well Canada sends 3 men....so I assume that if he does, he most likely would....

And Patrick doesn't usually go to 4CC when it's in Asia, so likely places 2-4 will attend. I can't see Kevin turning it down if given the opportunity, I'm sure he'd love to get back into international competiton.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
They are giving -4 GOEs now? Not including the fall deduction. That's what Nam got for his quad. Even Liam received -3.77 for his. Nam lost out on PCS as did Messing who skated clean with a quad combo but did a 2A.

Maybe Nam needs a jump coach?

Maybe Hanyu can hook him up with one from his home planet.

kresslia

Medalist
And Patrick doesn't usually go to 4CC when it's in Asia, so likely places 2-4 will attend. I can't see Kevin turning it down if given the opportunity, I'm sure he'd love to get back into international competiton.
Kevin gotta get that 4CC repeat gold.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker

Patrick is going to 4CC this year. I figure he needs more competition experience before Worlds.

MaxSwagg

Match Penalty
Good skate for Patrick. That score won't happen internationally though. Funny even National judges couldn't top the international love for Yuzu (48 PCS for Patrick here vs. 49 at GPF for Yuzu).

Nam needs major skating work...more time with Tracy.

Darling, Follow the conversation......I was talking to someone else who had made a JOKE!! I was kidding...:agree:

Exactly, he was joking and to me you didn't sound like joking at all, this is why I got surpeised. Anyways, sorry for my misunderstaning.