2016 Mentor Nestlé Nesquik Torun Cup | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016 Mentor Nestlé Nesquik Torun Cup

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I just checked Ladies SP prostocls and there is no inflation in this copmetition at all. Angelina and Mae PCS are lower than at TEB (and their perforamnce there was worse than here), the GOE is very moderate too. In FP too, the PCS are quite low for all the ladies...

edwinaskater1943

On the Ice
I just checked Ladies SP prostocls and there is no inflation in this copmetition at all. Angelina and Mae PCS are lower than at TEB (and their perforamnce there was worse than here), the GOE is very moderate too. In FP too, the PCS are quite low for all the ladies...

Agree judging is fair. All Australian seniors called correctly and marks significantly down from nationals.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Disappointed to see that Vera and Andrei withdrew from Senior Pairs. I was looking forward to see them competing after they gave their best skate yet in the Russian Nationals. That was an impressive skate from a TES point of view for Kurakova, I think she has work do presentation wise, it's crazy that she is one of the lower ranked Russian Junior Ladies. A disappointing skate for Meite with the Euros just a few weeks away.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Jordan got the 4CC minimum for his SP! :hap93:

Big comeback from Brooklee too! :yahoo: and a top five for Kailani! :hap57:

peese

Medalist
The French pair team is very impressive with tons of potential! Watch out for these two!!!!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Missed Paris and Matthew :no:

Crossing everything for Jordan!

peese

Medalist
Missed Paris and Matthew :no:

Crossing everything for Jordan!

Hey Karne! Matthew and Paris made some mistakes, but...they have upped the ante with their elements and look much more like they fit in with the other teams now. Do you know of Rose Robinson? She competed in Jr Ladies, skated poorly but tons of potential!!!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hey Karne! Matthew and Paris made some mistakes, but...they have upped the ante with their elements and look much more like they fit in with the other teams now. Do you know of Rose Robinson? She competed in Jr Ladies, skated poorly but tons of potential!!!

I don't know much about her except that she was 18th at Nationals. I'm glad that you liked Paris and Matthew. I believe the 3LoTh is new this year.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Patrick MYZYK (POL)

Blue t-shirt and black pants? Costume got lost maybe?

2F
I know this music bother bother bother
2A
2Lz
FSSp
CCSp
StSq
there is heavy breathing why
3Lz hand down
3S-3T
2S
3T
1A
ChSq
CCoSp

essence_of_soy

On the Ice
I don't know much about her except that she was 18th at Nationals. I'm glad that you liked Paris and Matthew. I believe the 3LoTh is new this year.

Rose Robinson skated quite well in the junior ladies short program at Nationals, attempting a triple salchow as part of her combination. She was probably one of the only skaters to really bomb the free skate there, popping or singling almost everything. I got the impression it was less nerves and some kind of injury.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Myzyk 91.97 FS total score 140.44

Jari Kessler (ITA)

Grey tunic with dark criss-crossy things.

FSSp right off the bat, I like it
Oh, it's Bring Him Home
Uh-oh, his name-bar is stuck across the screen
2A-1Lo-2F HUGE 1Lo, very airy
Yay, name bar is gone
3T-hand-2T-two hands
3S-2T
3Lo<<
3S
CCSp nice positions!
2A
1T slipped on takeoff
ChSq
2F
StSq
Can You Hear The People Sing?
CCoSp

I like him. Lots of potential, really elegant. Poor thing was seriously done at the end of that, though.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Kessler 100.04 FS 151.37 total 1st

AAAAAAAAAAAH JORDAN TIME

JUST GET THAT TES OVER 45

Jordan Dodds (AUS)

My favourite orange flames!

3Lz (HAPPY DANCE)
NO MY STREAM
i missed a jump
3Lo fall noooooo
FSSpV
2A
StSq
3T fall nooooo COME ON JORDAN
3T-1Lo-2S improv like a boss
FCCoSp
1S
ChSq
2A-2T
CCoSp

oh lordy he looks so disappointed what happened when my stream cut out
please please please let that be enough

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 41 tes

:cry: :cry: :cry:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Sondre is such a beautiful skater but a headcase sometimes :cry:

edwinaskater1943

On the Ice
Rose Robinson skated quite well in the junior ladies short program at Nationals, attempting a triple salchow as part of her combination. She was probably one of the only skaters to really bomb the free skate there, popping or singling almost everything. I got the impression it was less nerves and some kind of injury.

No injury