2016 Team Challenge Cup - Gen Info/Pre-chat | Page 76 | Golden Skate

2016 Team Challenge Cup - Gen Info/Pre-chat

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
No question that you are going far beyond doing the job justice, Mrs. P :bow:.

Your tweeting from Spokane has been masterful. Thank you so much for everything.

Esp. cool :cool: that you snagged Jason :) on the red carpet ... and that he said Hello to Golden Skate in your video.

(I missed the live IN red carpet stuff ... and the IN interviewer is so inexperienced that watching the archived video is not fun. I am just halfway thru so far, and it is only the prospect of hearing/seeing you that has me interested in going back to watch the second half.)

OK, I am so tired I a very confused now so I will ask Mrs. P when I see her tomarrow....I watched the link LRK provided. The interviewer was holding an Icenetwork mic. The interviewer sounded exactly like Mrs. P. Are you saying Mrs P was on that link doing other interviews??? Off to bed....

sarama

Medalist
I'm halfway through the icenetwork video of the ''party''.... this is super embarrassing and super hilarious at the same time :rofl:.... and I love that some skaters and Christopher Dean are super excited and really enjoying the spotlight, some skaters and Shizuka look like they don't even know what they are doing there, and some skaters and Kristi are already so done with this nonsense.
Ksenia was the best, she was like "this whole thing is so below me but I'll be fabulous anyway'":bow:

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Omg I am catching up the videos on youtube and Im LOL-ing at this totally over the top everything. The red-carpet, the team intro, the team matchup etc. What is this? Oscars on Ice? Though Elena is totally loving the catwalk, she must feel like she is Kate Winslet.

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Okay I watched some of the IN video. I must have been super loud cause I wasn't next to the woman interviewer, but the social media guy from usfs, way on the other side!

Icey

Record Breaker
Did that guy have surgery to try to look like Ryan Seacrest, or has Ryan fallen on hard times and doing gigs like this?:laugh:

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Okay I watched some of the IN video. I must have been super loud cause I wasn't next to the woman interviewer, but the social media guy from usfs, way on the other side!
No worries, Mrs. P! I for one didn't hear you and got very confused when posters said that was you on IN, ha ha! Keep up the great work and have fun, how exciting for you to be able to see and meet the skaters up close!:laugh:

TMC

Record Breaker
Omg I am catching up the videos on youtube and Im LOL-ing at this totally over the top everything. The red-carpet, the team intro, the team matchup etc. What is this? Oscars on Ice? Though Elena is totally loving the catwalk, she must feel like she is Kate Winslet.

I know! A few hours ago I was experiencing some very strong 2nd hand embarrassment, but I've come around now and I think everything is aaaweesssoooommmmmeeeeeee!!!!:rofl: :drama: :laugh2: :hap10:

TwinnerA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Is there any way to watch the video on an Android tablet? I tried the Dolphin browser and it doesn't work...also, does anyone know what the practice schedule is for tomorrow? Will it be like today with Team NA first, etc?

I can watch IN video on my iPad using the Puffin browser downloaded from the Apple Store.

Layback11

Record Breaker
These interviews are a little pointless but it's fun to watch.

BTW Elena looks gorgeous, she is the new Maria Sharapova. Will we see a new costume for her Titanic FS?

Hopefully :popcorn:

(I hope she will go back to the Euros one, personally.)

temadd

Final Flight
These interviews are a little pointless but it's fun to watch.

BTW Elena looks gorgeous, she is the new Maria Sharapova. Will we see a new costume for her Titanic FS?

You mean a costume that doesn't become a thong by the middle of the program?

pherx4

Rinkside
Watched the red carpet and captains' party on IN and had a good time laughing. It was pretty painful to watch because of the overly cheesiness/awkwardness, and the skaters are stepping out of their comfort zone and are not used to it. Anyhow, I'm looking forward to see more of the the skaters' personalities through this competition since it is less serious.

Last edited: