2016 US Intl FS Classic Mens SP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016 US Intl FS Classic Mens SP

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Got home just in time for Nam, Ross, and Jason. I wasn't even going to turn on the livestream because I assumed I'd be too late, but I guess I was wrong. I actually forgot Nam was with David Glynn until I see him in the KnC. Confused me for a second. :laugh:

I have to agree that Jason seems like he's making (slow) progress on the quad. I doubt it'll every be very strong or consistent but I predict we'll see him land a fully rotated one by the end of next season. Which in Jason terms is right on schedule.

Ross wears New York State of Mind very well. I was so excited for him until that 2z at the end.

He's saving it for YOU and your arrival at Skate America. :laugh:

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Wait, he does?! I've watched every Bond movie (except Spectre)...Uh-oh...did I just expose a plot line? ;)

Well, Bond/Moneypenny was strongly hinted to have happened in Skyfall…

I may have exposed some plotlines from Spectre! But I did say spoiler alert! :p Spectre is just not a very good movie. But if you are vested in Daniel Craig's Bond, I'd say give it a watch.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker

I may have exposed some plotlines from Spectre! But I did say spoiler alert! :p Spectre is just not a very good movie. But if you are vested in Daniel Craig's Bond, I'd say give it a watch.

We have it on Blu-Ray, just haven't watched it yet. Now I remember the reference. I haven't seen SKyfall in a while.

mrrice

Record Breaker

Is anyone giving reports on the programs? How was Adam?

Interspectator

Record Breaker

The most interesting/terrifying part of the whole movie was the intro with Sam Smith wailing to Octopi tentacles and naked women. Reminded me of some XXX Japanese Manga that I never thought I'd see in Western movies. There was nothing they could do to top that so the movie went downhill afterwards. :laugh:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I realize that my favorite part of Jason's program is the footwork, which is mostly free of Sam Smith's singing, LOL :)

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Wait...what's going on with Mura's costume? :slink:

ETA: Absolutely Mrs. P, anytime I don't get sick and flake out on you.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
The most interesting/terrifying part of the whole movie was the intro with Sam Smith wailing to Octopi tentacles and naked women. Reminded me of some XXX Japanese Manga that I never thought I'd see in Western movies. There was nothing they could do to top that so the movie went downhill afterwards. :laugh:

"Writing's on the Wall" has actually grown on me a lot now that I've seen a few people skate to it! #BetterOnSkates