2017 Autumn Classic Entries | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 Autumn Classic Entries

sheetz

Record Breaker
Well Bychenko is doing Japan Open now so probably didn't want to push his body too hard. He's no spring chicken anymore. Vincent is still scheduled for Finlandia.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Well Bychenko is doing Japan Open now so probably didn't want to push his body too hard. He's no spring chicken anymore. Vincent is still scheduled for Finlandia.

that makes sense about bychenko... didn't think of it... but i am disappointed about vincent.. was hoping to see a 4flip or a 4 lutz for the first time... i guess keegan messing is going... so i have a chance for a 4lutz ;) and who knows if nam will bring his 4flip ;)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
all the big guns aside, very excited to see Peter Liebers after long time, hopefully he is fully healed and ready for the season :yahoo:

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
that makes sense about bychenko... didn't think of it... but i am disappointed about vincent.. was hoping to see a 4flip or a 4 lutz for the first time... i guess keegan messing is going... so i have a chance for a 4lutz ;) and who knows if nam will bring his 4flip ;)

Yuzuru will probably give you a 4Lz. Javier's probably got a new quad on the menu as well. :)

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Kate Louise BAGNALL / Benjamin ALLAIN (FRA) and Adel TANKOVA / Ronald ZILBERBERG (ISR) removed from Ice Dance