Golden Spin of Zagreb
Dom sportova Sports Complex
Trg Krešimira Ćosića 11, 10000,
Zagreb, Croatia
+385 1 3650 333

Dec 06 - Dec 09, 2017

Thursday, 7 December 2017, 20:15 UTC +1

Times in Other Places
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...4&p7=352&p8=101&p9=31&p10=136&p11=286&p12=256

Starting Order​

StN.NameNation
Warm-Up Group 1
1Emmy MAUSA
2Alisa FEDICHKINARUS
3Colette Coco KAMINSKIPOL
4Starr ANDREWSUSA
5Dasa GRMSLO
6Patricia SKOPANCICCRO
Warm-Up Group 2​
7Nicole SCHOTTGER
8Elena RIVKINAISR
9Michelle LIFSHITSISR
10Camilla GJERSEMNOR
11Kyarha VAN TIELNED
12Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVARUS
Warm-Up Group 3​
13Katsiarina PAKHAMOVICHBLR
14Elisabetta LECCARDIITA
15Hannah MILLERUSA
16Sarah Isabella BARDUANZL
17Lea Johanna DASTICHGER
18Stanislava KONSTANTINOVARUS

No.NameNation
1Katsiarina PAKHAMOVICH
SP:
FS: "Show Me How You Burlesque" and "F.U.S.S." by Christina Aguilera
BLR
2Patricia SKOPANCIC
SP: Lastock by Dimitrij Masljukov; choreo by Oksana Gorbacev, Diana Kuneva Franjkovic
FS: Don Quixote by Leon Minkus; choreo by Oksana Gorbacev, Diana Kuneva Franjkovic
CRO
WDLutricia BOCK
SP: Love in Venice by Edvin Marton
FS: La La Land soundtrack, including "City of Stars" by Ryan Gosling and "Epilogue" by Justin Hurwitz
GER
3Lea Johanna DASTICH
SP: La La Land (soundtrack) by Justin Hurwitz; choreo by Rostislav Sinicyn
FS: Westside Story by Leonard Bernstein; choreo by Rostislav Sinicyn
GER
4Nicole SCHOTT
SP Nella Fantasia by Jackie Evancho; choreo by Michael Huth
FS Theme from Schindler´s List, by John Williams, performed by Itzhak Perlman with the Boston Symphony Orchestra; choreo by Michael Huth
GER
WDAimee BUCHANAN
SP: Only Hope by Mandy Moore from the 2002 movie, A Walk to Remember; choreo by Evgueni Nemirovski
FS: Romantic Rhapsody by Andre Mathieu, performed by pianist Alain Lefevre; choreo by Evgueni Nemirovski
ISR
5Michelle LIFSHITS
SP: Read All About It, performed by Nick Howsrd, Emeli Sandé
FS: When Darkness Falls (Ode to Kvaase) by Secret Garden; My Immortal [Band version] by Evanescence
ISR
6Elena RIVKINA
SP: The Theme from The Pink Panther soundtrack by Henry Mancini & His Orchestra
FS: An Unfinished Life by audiomachine
ISR
7Elisabetta LECCARDI
SP: Je suis malade performed by Lara Fabian; choreo by Marilu Guarnieri, Corrado Giordani, Matteo Zanni
FS: Madame Butterfly by Giacomo Puccini; choreo by Marilu Guarnieri, Corrado Giordani, Matteo Zanni
ITA
WDAiza MAMBEKOVAKAZ
WDDiana NIKITINA
SP: Soldier Of Love by Sade; choreo by Stephane Lambiel, Salome Brunner
FS: Nocturne (from "Lady Caliph") by Ennio Morricone,Trooping With Crows (from "Romeo and Juliet") by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Stephane Lambiel, Salome Brunner
LAT
8Kyarha VAN TIELNED
WDNiki WORIES
SP: "California Dreaming;" choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: "It's A Man's World;" choreo by Julie Marcotte
NED
9Sarah Isabella BARDUA
SP: "Clair de Lune" by Claude Debussy
FS: "Don't Cry For Me Argentina" by Andrew Lloyd Webber, from the Evita soundtrack
NZL
10Camilla GJERSEMNOR
11Colette Coco KAMINSKI
SP: "Dream On" by Aerosmith, a cover version
FS: The Main Theme from the Exodus soundtrack
POL
12Alisa FEDICHKINA
SP: Piano Fantasy by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart; choreo by Olga Glinka, Valentin Molotov
FS: La La Land (soundtrack) by Justin Hurwitz; choreo by Olga Glinka, Valentin Molotov
RUS
13Stanislava KONSTANTINOVA
SP "Corazon Espinado (cover) performed by Tania Blanco, Like It Like That performed by The Blackout Allstars; choreo by Olga Kliushnichenko
FS: Anna Karenina (soundtrack) by Dario Marianelli; choreo by Olga Kliushnichenko
RUS
14Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA
SP: "Pisandro Flores" by Ara Malikian; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva
FS: "Erinnerung" by Efim Jourist, "Mala Luna" by Gino Vannelli, "El Choclo" by Angel Villoldo, "Obertura" by Lisandro Adrover; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva
RUS
15Dasa GRM
SP: "Blucobalto" by Negramaro, "Sax" by Fleur East
FS: "Pamit" by Tulus, "Eden Roc" by Ludovico Einaudi, "Human" by Christina Perri; choreo by Barbara Riboldi, Lorenzo Magri
SLO
16Starr ANDREWS
SP: Fever performed by Beyoncé; choreo by Derrick Delmore
FS: One Moment in Time performed by Whitney Houston; choreo by Derrick Delmore
USA
WDKaren CHEN
SP: "El Tango de Roxanne" from Moulin Rouge, sung by Jose Feliciano; choreo by Mark Pillay
FS2: "Slow Dancing in the Big City;" choreo by Karen Chen.
FS1: Carmen Suite by Rodion Schcedrin; choreo by Mark Pillay
USA
WDBradie TENNELL
SP: Taegukgi Soundtrack; choreo by Scott Brown
FS: Cinderella; choreo by Benoit Richard
USA
17Emmy MA
SP: One More Time" by Brenna Whitaker (cover of George Michael song); choreo by Jamie Isley
FS: Phantom of the Opera (reprise of 2016-17 LP); choreo by Jamie Isley
USA
18Hannah MILLER
SP: Torn by Nathan Lanier; choreo by Daniil Barantsev
FS: The Hunger Games soundtrack, including Everybody Wants to Rule the World, performed by Lorde; choreo by Tom Dickson
USA

Last edited:

mrrice

Record Breaker
Is there any truth to the rumor that Bradie has pulled out of this event?

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker

I hope not.
It would be great for her to have another competition heading into nationals. Plus her results at Lombardia combined with this might put her towards the top, if not THE top, of the challenger series ranking since Alina, Wakaba, and Carolina all only did one.
And she's consistent anyway, it's not like it would TOTALLY damage her momentum, and her scores this season are better than all of the Russian ladies and the rest of the American ladies. I at least think she should still compete.

pearly

Record Breaker
From the Ice Network article:

Tennell and Chen are scheduled to compete at Golden Spin of Zagreb in Croatia next week. While Chen and her coach, Tammy Gambill, are anxious to get her programs out one more time before the U.S. championships, Myers sounded less sure that Tennell would make the trip.
"We will take it day by day and see what it brings," she said.

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/2017/11/26/262424758

As far as bradie pulling oout , i personally wouldn't care if she did. but up to coach and bradie , as well as karen and her coach.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Aiza MAMBEKOVA withdrew.

Nooooo...
Does anyone know why? I heard rumors of her being injured but those weren't recent...
I really think she has a shot at the second Kazakh spot and I'm pretty sure she has the minimums...

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Nooooo...
Does anyone know why? I heard rumors of her being injured but those weren't recent...
I really think she has a shot at the second Kazakh spot and I'm pretty sure she has the minimums...

She's the only other Kazakh skater with the minimums besides Tursynbaeva.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
It's Starr Andrews debut at senior level in international competition i think. Hope she will do well.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
It's Starr Andrews debut at senior level in international competition i think. Hope she will do well.

It will be Starr's debut for the Challenger series.

But her debut as a Senior at any international took place in August, at the Philadelphia Summer International.

Good luck to Starr and everyone else :yay:.

Weathergal

Medalist

I hope not.
It would be great for her to have another competition heading into nationals. Plus her results at Lombardia combined with this might put her towards the top, if not THE top, of the challenger series ranking since Alina, Wakaba, and Carolina all only did one.
And she's consistent anyway, it's not like it would TOTALLY damage her momentum, and her scores this season are better than all of the Russian ladies and the rest of the American ladies. I at least think she should still compete.

As far as bradie pulling oout , i personally wouldn't care if she did. but up to coach and bradie , as well as karen and her coach.

According to the ISU link, which is dated 12/1 4:18 p.m. (not sure what time zone that corresponds to), Bradie isn't listed. The U.S. skaters listed are Starr Andrews, Emmy Ma, and Hannah Miller. Not sure how accurate it is, although with the recent date, I would hope it's up to date. I wish all the U.S. ladies good luck although I'm a bit sad that Bradie won't be competing. Then again, maybe she and her team feel that training at home is her best strategy before Nationals. I can't believe Nationals are little more than a month away!

Hannah Miller instagram-tweeted not sure which she is leaving for the Golden Spin of Zagreb and Happy about it.

Good luck to her.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
We have data and a start order, but Bock, Buchanan, Nikitina & Wories have withdrawn.