2017 Cup of China Entries & Info | Golden Skate

2017 Cup of China Entries & Info

figurefan0726

Final Flight
Hey guys, this the Cup of China 2017 thread. Cup of China will probably be held at Beijing. Here are the entries:

Ladies (12):
Gabrielle Daleman CAN
Xiangning Li CHN
Zijun Li CHN
Ziquan Zhao CHN
Wakaba Higuchi JPN
Marin Honda JPN
Mai Mihara JPN
Dabin Choi KOR
Elena Radionova RUS
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva RUS
Alina Zagitova RUS
Gracie Gold USA

Ice Dance (10):
Hong Chen/Yan Zhao CHN
Linshu Song/Zhuoming Sun CHN
Shiyue Wang/Sinyun Liu CHN
Angelique Abachkina/Louis Thauron FRA
Gabriella Papadakis/Guillaume Cizeron FRA
Ekaterina Bobrova/Dmitri Soloviev RUS
Tiffani Zagorski/Jonathan Guerreiro RUS
Madison Chock/Evan Bates USA
Lorraine Mcnamara/Quinn Carpenter USA
Elliana Pogrebinsky/Alex Benoit USA

Men (12):
Kevin Reynolds CAN
Boyang Jin CHN
Han Yan CHN
TBD CHN
Keiji Tanaka JPN
Mikhail Kolyada RUS
Alexander Petrov RUS
Javier Fernandez ESP
Alexander Majorov SWE
Max Aaron USA
Grant Hochstein USA
Vincent Zhou USA

Pairs (8):
Kirsten Moore-Towers/Michael Marinaro CAN
Wenjing Sui/Cong Han CHN
Xiaoyu Yu/Hao Zhang CHN
TBD CHN
Anna Duskova/Matin Bidar CZE
Nicole Della Monica/Matteo Guarise ITA
Valentina Marchei/Ondrej Hotarek ITA
Tarah Kayne/Danny O'Shea USA

Wish all of them luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Um, there will be three other divisions at Cup of China...

irriya

On the Ice
Sure the ladies competition will be extreme intense:reye:

Ice Dance Entries(10):
Hong Chen/Yan Zhao CHN
Linshu Song/Zhuoming Sun CHN
Shiyue Wang/Sinyun Liu CHN
Angelique Abachkina/Louis Thauron FRA
Gabriella Papadakis/Guillaume Cizeron FRA
Ekaterina Bobrova/Dmitri Soloviev RUS
Tiffani Zagorski/Jonathan Guerreiro RUS
Madison Chock/Evan Bates USA
Lorraine Mcnamara/Quinn Carpenter USA
Elliana Pogrebinsky/Alex Benoit USA

Men(12):
Kevin Reynolds CAN
Boyang Jin CHN
Han Yan CHN
TBD CHN
Keiji Tanaka JPN
Mikhail Kolyada RUS
Alexander Petrov RUS
Javier Fernandez ESP
Alexander Majorov SWE
Max Aaron USA
Grant Hochstein USA
Vincent Zhou USA

Pairs(8):
Kirsten Moore-Towers/Michael Marinaro CAN
Wenjing Sui/Cong Han CHN
Xiaoyu Yu/Hao Zhang CHN
TBD CHN
Anna Duskova/Matin Bidar CZE
Nicole Della Monica/Matteo Guarise ITA
Valentina Marchei/Ondrej Hotarek ITA
Tarah Kayne/Danny O'Shea USA

DorYiu

Let’s go crazy
On the Ice
Hi~

Thank you for the information, some of my fav skaters are going to Cup of China, I am seriously thinking about going this year.

Where could we get the ticket for Cup of China?

Thank you :)

DorYiu

Let’s go crazy
On the Ice

DorYiu

Let’s go crazy
On the Ice
中国杯世界花样滑冰大奖赛
And by the way I currently study in Australia as well:yahoo:

I checked the wechat group, they sold out already :eekn:
Seems like the online ticket agents haven't start selling the ticket, any idea when will they start selling?

Hi~~ I live in Australia as well :) :yes2:

Clairechang

Rinkside
I checked the wechat group, they sold out already :eekn:
Seems like the online ticket agents haven't start selling the ticket, any idea when will they start selling?

Hi~~ I live in Australia as well :) :yes2:

I think it will be around August or September

By the way, I was interested in going to JGP in Brisbane until I checked the flights...it's a bit expensive:(

DorYiu

Let’s go crazy
On the Ice
I think it will be around August or September

By the way, I was interested in going to JGP in Brisbane until I checked the flights...it's a bit expensive:(

Cool, I will keep eyes on the ticket seller website.

Oh, where do you live? Will jetstar or tiger have better price ticket? Originally I want to go to JGP in QLD too, but for the next few months I will be in HK, so I will miss it this time. Don't know when will be the next one in Australia... :sad4:

Clairechang

Rinkside
Cool, I will keep eyes on the ticket seller website.

Oh, where do you live? Will jetstar or tiger have better price ticket? Originally I want to go to JGP in QLD too, but for the next few months I will be in HK, so I will miss it this time. Don't know when will be the next one in Australia... :sad4:

I live in Sydney now and due to my schedule I could only go on Saturday and I don't think it will be worth it so...
Anyway I'm putting my hope on GPF:laugh:wish I can get a ticket for that

DorYiu

Let’s go crazy
On the Ice
I live in Sydney now and due to my schedule I could only go on Saturday and I don't think it will be worth it so...
Anyway I'm putting my hope on GPF:laugh:wish I can get a ticket for that

This year GPF will be at Nagoya, Japan, it's going to be hard to get the ticket, since Japanese fans are full on with figure skating. I wish you good luck in getting the GPF ticket :agree2:

Clairechang

Rinkside
This year GPF will be at Nagoya, Japan, it's going to be hard to get the ticket, since Japanese fans are full on with figure skating. I wish you good luck in getting the GPF ticket :agree2:
Thanks!I plan to skip the days of men sp and lp of GPF:laugh:wish it would work

globalsoul

Rinkside
I am not Chinese but I actually just moved to Shenzhen for a year and am hoping to go to Cup of China this year... Where would I buy tickets in English? Any idea how much they will cost (ballpark)? Can I make use of wechat in this somehow..? Thanks for all your help!

Clairechang

Rinkside
I am not Chinese but I actually just moved to Shenzhen for a year and am hoping to go to Cup of China this year... Where would I buy tickets in English? Any idea how much they will cost (ballpark)? Can I make use of wechat in this somehow..? Thanks for all your help!

sorry no idea of any website in english version...maybe you could try google translate?
the price range is 80 to 580, not very expensive:agree:
for wechat, you can still try join the we chat group (cupofchina) although the best seats are already sold out...
https://weidian.com/?userid=984851753 try this url I think it's the same thing as the we chat group. It's cheaper than other agency later anyway so worth a try!

beebee51

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I attended COC last season and the English website was at damai.cn. It was very easy to purchase tickets from them. Though, they had to be picked up at their office which was somewhat far from Capital Gymnasium. I stayed across the street from venue at Nikko Century and one of the employees actually accompanied us by taxi to pick up the tickets. Before this nice man insisted upon coming with us, I planned to take the metro to the ticket office--didn't seem to be very difficult going that way.

An odd note about seating at Capital Gymnasium: It's very difficult to find your seats as Sections, Rows, etc. are not well marked and seem to keep starting over. Plus, the ushers were of no help. Also, many (most?) people didn't sit in their assigned seats. The problem must be wide spread because at the beginning of every event, there was a PA announcement (in Mandarin and English) requesting that everyone sit in their assigned seats. Didn't seem to do any good! :laugh: All in all it was a very fun time so I hope you get to go.

DorYiu

Let’s go crazy
On the Ice
I attended COC last season and the English website was at damai.cn. It was very easy to purchase tickets from them. Though, they had to be picked up at their office which was somewhat far from Capital Gymnasium. I stayed across the street from venue at Nikko Century and one of the employees actually accompanied us by taxi to pick up the tickets. Before this nice man insisted upon coming with us, I planned to take the metro to the ticket office--didn't seem to be very difficult going that way.

An odd note about seating at Capital Gymnasium: It's very difficult to find your seats as Sections, Rows, etc. are not well marked and seem to keep starting over. Plus, the ushers were of no help. Also, many (most?) people didn't sit in their assigned seats. The problem must be wide spread because at the beginning of every event, there was a PA announcement (in Mandarin and English) requesting that everyone sit in their assigned seats. Didn't seem to do any good! :laugh: All in all it was a very fun time so I hope you get to go.

Thank you for sharing the experience! That's useful, I will need to think a step beyond, coz if I manage to get the ticket, I could only fly into BJ by Friday night, so ticket pickup could be a problem for me. I will see if I could get a friend to pick it up for me first.

DorYiu

Let’s go crazy
On the Ice
Hi all,

Seems like pre-sale in https://www.damai.cn/ have started. But according to the system, the pre-sale ticket is sold out at the moment. (I have left my contact details and hope for the best :drama:

There are some ticket available for sale in the wechat group as well, but ticket for free program sold out at the moment. :palmf:

DorYiu

Let’s go crazy
On the Ice
In case if anyone is waiting for news for the CoC ticket, https://www.damai.cn/ has started the sales of the ticket :)
(I have no idea when they started the sales ... I just happen to check today and see the ticket become available.)

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
In case if anyone is waiting for news for the CoC ticket, https://www.damai.cn/ has started the sales of the ticket :)
(I have no idea when they started the sales ... I just happen to check today and see the ticket become available.)

It started weeks ago. First the presale but you were not able to choose a seat. The seat map became active about a week or so ago. I've decided to wait cause I like to pick my seats :laugh: Still haven't bought them yet, but it doesn't look like it will sale out ;)