2017 GP NHK Mens SP | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2017 GP NHK Mens SP

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
WHAT is this version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow?! :dbana: BOY, NO.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Nammm bammm... somewhere there's no rainbow
Oh Nam, come on what is wrong with you these days.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
omg forgot out this gosh awful cover of somewhere over the rainbow

OW FRICK THOSE FALLS I CAN FEEL THOSE FROM HERE

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Poor Nam. I love this weird version of the song. Great choice for him, and he pulls off the edgy quality.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Dark covers of classic tunes NOT helping Canadians today. First Julianne and Charlie in paris and now Nam and two falls. :/

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Nam Nguyen

Tech: Very hard fall on the opening 4T (could be <). Ouch, another fall on the 4S and a difficult recovery (also no combo), so I'm not sure if he got the levels for the subsequent camel spin either. Good comeback with the 3A. Better movement in the footwork than he's had in the past.

Pres: Something about this program reminds me of Jeremy Ten. EIther way, a rough skate for him. This contemporary-feeling piece brings out his emotion and sensitivity, but it also exposes his lack of line sometimes. However, he's got better speed and edges overall.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
HA, I'm so confused at what time it is.

What public holiday is it? It's Veteran's Day in the US, but since it's on Saturday this year a lot of folks are off today. I'm off today-- I don't have it off, but took a vacation day --going on a much needed mini-vacation with my daughter and husband later today. :)

okay, it's Independence Day in Poland tomorrow, 99th anniversary of it, we also have 1 off take to take (I took mine already:scowl:)

and Ice Dance starts tomorrow at 12.45 local time in Japan, it's 8 hrs ahead of me, so I have to sacrifice my beauty sleep and get up at 4.45 am:laugh:

QueenOfTheRoad

Final Flight
Country
Germany
A dramatic Michael Bay version apparently.

The worst version i ever heard of the song. Is there a competion who can choose the most fugly watered-down version of a great song? S/H Hallelujy version, Caro version of J Brel great song and now this .....:palmf: