2017 GP Skate Canada TV & Livestreams | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate Canada TV & Livestreams

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
And I didn't like it then either... Just because it's "famous" doesn't mean it's good :)
Well in the 2012/2013 season it was the only element which got higher GOE for them than the respective element(s) (lifts) of Davis/White all season long, including at Worlds. So, there must be something good about it. Seriously speaking, it is indeed good in a way that has nothing to do with likes or dislikes etc. It's difficult + really well executed, therefore - good.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
And I didn't like it then either... Just because it's "famous" doesn't mean it's good :)

It's not my favourite lift either. I'd rather they do an original one.

It reminds me of the villain from Goldeneye: Xenia Sergeyevna Onatopp (or she who killed by strangling men with her legs)

beki

Medalist
Haha, that edgy Carmen program was my favorite V/M. That and Prince. We know they can do classy and pretty; it was so exciting to watch them subvert that. You all say it like strangling men with your thighs shouldn't be a life goal. Brava, Tessa!

bixby

Final Flight
Are you new to Ice Dance ? The entry is their Carmen FD entry in 2012-2013, it's one of their most famous lift (because it wwas "controversial"). I'm surprised you don't know that, so you may have been following the sport not long ago:)

No, I'm not new. It might be a famous move, controversial, very acrobatic and vulgar at the same time but I see no elegance in it. Not my taste anyhow! No need for it in my opinion. Dance should not contain any kind of "eat me" lift to be the GOLD standard. Sorry!

gopatrick

EnChanted
On the Ice
I hope this information is not too late for the Ontario TV viewers:
Rogers recently got rid of the old service packages for the upcoming changes. If you still have a Basic Cable, the programs stay the same. But, if you upgrade to the new packages in which include the TSN channel, you won't be able to downgrade back to Basic Cable. The pro is, now, you have the option to add the single channel TSN2 for $7 per month instead of upgrading your whole package, then you can remove it when you've done watching skating ;)

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I am so frustrated right now, so help would be appreciated!
I live in the US and do not have IceNetwork. My TV package has everything for skating EXCEPT for Olympic channel. And everything else is geoblocked. How should I watch it??

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
I am so frustrated right now, so help would be appreciated!
I live in the US and do not have IceNetwork. My TV package has everything for skating EXCEPT for Olympic channel. And everything else is geoblocked. How should I watch it??
Can you download Hola VPN? It's really easy. That way you could easily watch the Telesport broadcast if you set it to Russia.

iorii

On the Ice
Okay thanks MaiKatze for confirming that I did the timezone conversion wrong :eek:: I'm still very sleepy too I fell asleep with my phone on ladies SP.

Barb

Record Breaker
Ladies LP practice is now

Marin´s new dress is divine, but maybe she is injured :confused:, she skipped a lot and she was touching her leg.