2017 S.Korea Oly & JGP Selection events | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 S.Korea Oly & JGP Selection events

Hailey Shin

Medalist
#16 Yelim Kim 193.08 Clean with all backloading and tanos!!!:roll9: (Is it almost or all? Have to see protocols later though..)

s_parks

Record Breaker
:shocked::yahoo: Holy crap, that score! According to twitter, she was completely clean... is that the highest fs/total score domestically?

Hailey Shin

Medalist
#17 Yunkyung Kam 165.88 seems really nervous and had some mistakes including one fall at 2A-3T..:sad21: but nice spins as always.

Hailey Shin

Medalist
#18 Eunsoo Lim 174 17 little mistakes over here and there but nice program.. couldn't do 3T to 2A so she added 2T at later 2A. (I think but she intended to add 3T)

FanOfTeamKorea

On the Ice
Junior Ladies Overall Result
1. Ye Lim KIM 193.08
2. Eun Soo LIM 174.17
3. Young YOU 170.01
4. Yun Kyung KAM 165.88
5. Hyun Soo LEE 154.80
-----2 Tickets-----
6. Ji Hun TO 141.56
7. Su Been JEON 141.21
8. Eun Bi KO 141.15
9. Ji Yun LEE 129.46
-----1 Ticket-----

FanOfTeamKorea

On the Ice
Junior Men Overall Result
1. Geon Hyeong AN 175.97
2. Si Hyeong LEE 175.80
-----2 tickets-----
3. Young Hyun CHA 170.35
4. Sung Hoon PARK 138.85
5. Jae Seok KYEONG 134.57
-----1 ticket-----

Rinchan

Rinkside
I'm late~^^ I've also been watching the competition since this morning and here are some of my impressions

Junior skaters did great! Overall the quality has been increasong every year and, even if it's early in the season, there weren't big melt downs. So kudos to these kids!

Jihun To was wonderful. I regret her mistakeson the jumps but performance wise her Madame Butterfly was amazing! Loved how she used her arms.

Yerim Kim is so much improved. Her expressionis so much better and kudos for pulling a Zagitova, perfectly clean and so early in the season

Eunsoo Lim. Wrll dhe had some little setback but this didnt disrupt her performance. Wonderful as always. She's so expressive

You Young. She grew so much. I think the music overpowered her a bit but she has time to grow into the program. Well done

Junior men were also a pleasant surprise ^^

As for the Senior Ladies
YAS SOYOUN!!I was so nervous as it's her first competition after the injury but she was really good. Technically she has still to regain her lutz and triple sal triple toe but her presentation was amazing. The audience went crazy!im so happy to see that she cracked the 60 points even if the technical content was watered down.

Kara

Final Flight
The stream has started!

A HUGE CONGRATS TO YELIM! That score is MASSIVE! Can't wait to see videos and protocols!!:love:

Edit: They're showing Soyoun's SP!! Her costume is GORGEOUS!

And if I'm understanding correctly, Dabin's skates don't really fit her and she can't find skates that fit yet?? Is this true?:(

Kara

Final Flight
Hanul Kim
3Lz 3Lo-3T 2A

Wasn't able to make the combo for the opening jump, but managed to tack on the 3T to the loop. Layback looked good as did the step sequence!

Kara

Final Flight
It's the curse of the opening jump!:drama:

So hyun An

1Lo 3Lz-2T 2A

Popped the opening jump.:( Looks like she slipped on the ice. Added a double toe to her lutz, but couldn't make it a triple. She moves so beautifully so she's such a joy to watch along with her expressions.

Kara

Final Flight
Nahyun Kim.

3Lo-2Lo 3F 2A

Great layback and step sequence looked good. She was so into the program!! I admit I teared up a bit when she ended.:sad4:

Rinchan

Rinkside
Hanul was very lyrical. I liked her this sp was different from her pevious programs.

They didnt announce Nahyun's result in the arena.
Good to see her back, hopr she will regain her terrific 3L3L

Sohyun Son really surprised me!!
Seemed clean to my untrained eye

Kara

Final Flight
Suh hyun Son

3F-3T 3Lz 3A

Landed all the jumps! Triple toe looked underrotated, but I'm def not an expert. She has a gorgeous skirt. In fact, all the Korean ladies have amazing costumes. 10/10 almost always.

Rinchan

Rinkside
Dabin~! At the end I was a bit teary. After all she had been trough she really did well. She became more expressive. Good girl!