2018-2019 Russian Nationals Ladies SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018-2019 Russian Nationals Ladies SP

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Please fogive me, Maria my love, but I am going to be sticking with the Japanese girls to the end.

But don't worry, if there is a YouTube stream, I will be winding back to the start to make sure I see you, and playing catch-up after that.

And hopefully the stream won't cut on me before I had finished, like it did with the Short Dance last night... :eek:

CaroLiza_fan

moriel

Record Breaker
as a side note, dont use hola people
it has all sort of weird stuff, including using your pc for mining

- - - Updated - - -

Please fogive me, Maria my love, but I am going to be sticking with the Japanese girls to the end.

But don't worry, if there is a YouTube stream, I will be winding back to the start to make sure I see you, and playing catch-up after that.

And hopefully the stream won't cut on me before I had finished, like it did with the Short Dance last night... :eek:

CaroLiza_fan

keep us posted about the japanese girls

Fluture

Record Breaker
as a side note, dont use hola people
it has all sort of weird stuff, including using your pc for mining

:shocked: I use VPN setup, never even heard of hola. But thanks for the hint that seems scary

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hmm according to the FS Live YouTube chat the ladies are now starting at half past the hour? I wonder why?

Anyway! Super excited to see Nastya T, Zhenya Med and all the rest :)

MalAssada

Medalist
Neither of the streams is working for me. The Russian only shows advertising, the Youtube one hasn't started yet :(

Fluture

Record Breaker
Neither of the streams is working for me. The Russian only shows advertising, the Youtube one hasn't started yet :(

Do you have a vpn? If you haven‘t, the russian one will only show advertising. Try googling a page called “how to watch figure skating“ it has a post about rusnats and multiple streams

MalAssada

Medalist
Do you have a vpn? If you haven‘t, the russian one will only show advertising. Try googling a page called “how to watch figure skating“ it has a post about rusnats and multiple streams

Thanks, I'll try with the VPN!

Fluture

Record Breaker
Guys, it‘s already starting!! And Masha Sotskova just popped her lutz 2Lz-3T

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
That's cool. Now people can watch last group of Japanese nationals too :biggrin:

Indeed, except it seems it's not so! It's just the Youtuber's not starting the stream until the Japanese ladies finish.

I didn't want to miss any Russian ladies though! :(

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
This is frustrating, I cannot use VPN in my work computer. Guess I'll wait.

rachno2

Record Breaker
I'm gonna stick with the Japanese ladies too (as soon as they stop warming up)......good luck, Polina!!! Show the world how wonderful you are!