Jessica Calalang/ Brian Johnson
Haven Denney/Brandon Frazier

Dance
Kaitlin Hawayek/Jean-Luc Baker

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I was figuring Bradie would be here once she wasn't listed at the US Classic. Kind of surprised at the choice, between the two.

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
It is pretty funny that Bradie is going to Canada and Gabby is going to the U.S. for their Challenger events.

I do think it is good for Bradie though. She has nothing to lose in Canada. (There won't be any other top U.S. girls there, though I am glad to see Starr & Emmy signed up as they can certainly benefit from the experience). Wakaba will be there to chase, and Medvedeva may sign up as well. Who is going for Korea? We should know that, but I can't remember.

Team Japan:
Hanyu
Higuchi
Matsuda

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Why is the announcement from ISU of the entries taking so long? Nebelhorn, a week later than ACI has been announced two days ago :angry2:

MGstyle

Medalist
Wow, about time!!!! So Yuzuru Hanyu confirmed - I guess no tickets left already???
Well not that I can fly across the Atlantic ocean - but I would love to be there if I had Tardis! For Jason, Kevin and Donovan!!! Would also love to see Katya and Andrusha's tribute to D10, and quite several others!!
I envy those who can attend :luv17:

MGstyle

Medalist
There is a pairs shortage in all competitions this year.

I noticed that as well. Although it's understandable considering so many top pairs have either retired or are in hiatus, I hope the category won't have a period of drought, or worse yet slowly becoming a dying breed. It is sad to see and rather worrying!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Kevin Aymoz is on the entries list! :luv17: I was afraid he's lost to the skating world :drama:

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
How nice. NBC Sports Gold's US Classic won't be available in my country either. ISU seems to have no intention to make this sport more popular or accessible.

At least with ACI you don't need any subscription or anything, so I suppose if you use a VPN changer that should do the trick

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
That’s odd. That’s a new thing then, cause I don’t remember it being restricted in past years

pearly

Record Breaker
I remember having to use VPN to watch something in Canada, but I’m pretty sure this was later in the season and the Challenger was unrestricted.

Ok just checked my messages, the blocked event was in late October last year, so probably the GP. The challenger was available without restrictions.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I remember having to use VPN to watch something in Canada, but I’m pretty sure this was later in the season and the Challenger was unrestricted.

Ok just checked my messages, the blocked event was in late October last year, so probably the GP. The challenger was available without restrictions.

They geoblocked Skate Canada's GP but only the later group of each discipline, I believe? But yes, ACI was unrestricted. Wonder why that changed now.