2018 JGP Ostrava Mens Free Skate | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Ostrava Mens Free Skate

frida80

Record Breaker
I love these podiums. There so big and professional looking. Can we let France borrow them?

zebobes

Final Flight
Given that Andrei finished better than Egor, there's a case for him to get the spot instead.

I'm guessing that the federation will pick between Danielan and Murashov to replace, depending on how Danielan does next week.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I have to say Kirill has one of my fave R&J programs cause he plays it straight and looks like a regal prince. There's room for both regal Romeo and completely crazy Techno "JULLLLIEEETTT!" Romeo in my heart!

Kirill is definitely a discovery of the season for me, heck, most of discoveries are junior men:laugh:. Kirill's R&J is a very nice redition of a classic straightforward version of the story and he indeed looks strong in it. Speaking of Junwan though, after few re-watching sessions I wonder why not some sunglasses, Hawaian shirt and few gold chains??? :laugh:

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I'm late to the party because of work, but I'm really happy that Joseph won a bronze medal and that he scored a whopping 34.58 points higher for the free skate than at his last JGP event! :gclap: