2018 JGP Yerevan: ISU Info | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Yerevan: ISU Info

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Full entries are out: http://www.isuresults.com/events/fsevent03111610.htm

Ladies look fun, with Kanysheva (favorite?), Vasileva, Araki, and Izzo. Do kind of wish Korea assigned one of YY and YL here...

I'm not as familiar with the men here, but I'm guessing it'll be between Danielian, Maisuradze, and Kishina. Hope Alp Eren's better. Also am guessing Murashov is getting pulled for Iakolev.

I don't really follow junior dance, but :cheer: to the America color-surnamed sibling teams! :p

(Also, India!)

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Kanysheva should definitely win, with Vasilieva and Araki battling it out for silver. If clean, Vasilieva should beat Araki.
Also with Izzo and Arkhipova.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Full entries are out: http://www.isuresults.com/events/fsevent03111610.htm

Ladies look fun, with Kanysheva (favorite?), Vasileva, Araki, and Izzo. Do kind of wish Korea assigned one of YY and YL here...

I'm not as familiar with the men here, but I'm guessing it'll be between Danielian, Maisuradze, and Kishina. Hope Alp Eren's better. Also am guessing Murashov is getting pulled for Iakolev.

I don't really follow junior dance, but :cheer: to the America color-surnamed sibling teams! :p

(Also, India!)

Iakovlev is in for Ostrava now, replacing Artem Kovalev. So Murashov may keep his spot.

Azikin

Medalist
Kanysheva should definitely win, with Vasilieva and Araki battling it out for silver. If clean, Vasilieva should beat Araki.

I hope that this might not be final yet, what if Tarakanova's result is way better than Kanysheva or Vasilieva? :scratch2:

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
I hope that this might not be final yet, what if Tarakanova's result is way better than Kanysheva or Vasilieva? :scratch2:

Then she would probably take Vasilieva's place here. Still gives 6 girls two spots each.

Country
Russia

Past season Kanysheva and Vasilieva were about the same level. At Junior Nationals Vasilieva was ahead Kanysheva. Both were not absolutely stable, so for me is unpredictable who of them will be higher while Kanysheva has higher сhance.

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Past season Kanysheva and Vasilieva were about the same level. At Junior Nationals Vasilieva was ahead Kanysheva. Both were not absolutely stable, so for me is unpredictable who of them will be higher while Kanysheva has higher сhance.

I think Kanysheva will be ahead because she's better at skating cleanly... Vasilieva usually makes at least one mistake...

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
So I'm guessing that Vasilieva's slot is going to Tarakanova? :scratch:

Depends upon Vasilieva's result in Ostrava. If she is silver with 187+, then Tarakanova will take Tarusina's slot the next week in Ljubljana and Vasilieva will skate here. If not, Tarakanova will likely skate here.

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Depends upon Vasilieva's result in Ostrava. If she is silver with 187+, then Tarakanova will take Tarusina's slot the next week in Ljubljana and Vasilieva will skate here. If not, Tarakanova will likely skate here.

:sad4:
Trusova and Kanysheva should be pretty much set here though.

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
Must be some injury after all :(. I really wanted to see Lagouge/Rahier and hoped that they would finally get scores that are closer to the top if they skated well. Hopefully they will still be able to skate at some smaller competition later and at at Junior Worlds in the second half of the season. Also hope that they have not decided to split for some reason. Of course, if it's an injury, healing completely is most important. They have many years in skating and their whole lives ahead of them.

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
Must be some injury after all :(. I really wanted to see Lagouge/Rahier and hoped that they would finally get scores that are closer to the top if they skated well. Hopefully they will still be able to skate at some smaller competition later and at at Junior Worlds in the second half of the season. Also hope that they have not decided to split for some reason. Of course, if it's an injury, healing completely is most important. They have many years in skating and their whole lives ahead of them.

They were confirmed injured earlier. It's possible their FD just isn't ready due to that lost time. Their RD debut at French Masters was obviously disappointing (third place at home would not have been their goal). It is possible that they re-injured something or that it really wasn't fully healed; but my guess is that they decided they needed the time to work on the programs and get them competition ready.