• Micol CRISTINI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sofia SULA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tosca

On the Ice
Is this where we do our predictions or are we starting a predictions thread?

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Sofia Samodurova and Elizaveta Tuktamysheva have been added.

Great news! This makes the competition more exciting. :party2: Looking forward to see how Liza will perform (will she add the 3A? how consistent will she skate? how will her programs look?) and of course, how Sofia's senior debut will look like. She's a good skater, and had some good performances last season :agree:

Country
Russia
Main Entries in order of Personal Best
In ( ) - best unofficial, at competitions which don't give ISU Best, only for skaters who haven't ISU Best.

1 Kaori SAKAMOTO JPN 214.21
2 Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA RUS 210.40 (season 2014/2015)
3 Mako YAMASHITA JPN 195.17
4 Sofia SAMODUROVA RUS 192.19
5 Amber GLENN USA 183.60
6 Ivett TOTH HUN 172.65
7 Nathalie WEINZIERL GER 167.72 (season 2013/2014)
8 Viveca LINDFORS FIN 166.23
9 Micol CRISTINI ITA 147.80
10 Sofia SULA FIN 143.77
11 Michaela Lucie HANZLIKOVA CZE 142.13
12 Sara CONTI ITA 141.17
13 Eva Lotta KIIBUS EST (137.61)
14 Boyoung KIM KOR (137.21)
15 Alisson Krystle PERTICHETO PHI 136.66
16 Elzbieta KROPA LTU 133.88
17 Klara STEPANOVA CZE 130.20
18 Lea SERNA FRA 128.78
19 Greta MORKYTE LTU 126.12
20 Antonina DUBININA SRB 124.25
21 Valentina MATOS ESP 120.76
22 Sandra RAMOND FRA 101.13
23 Veronika SHEVELEVA KAZ 68.99

Chenny PAOLUCCI ITA -

WD Zahra LARI UAE 63.85

Last edited:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Looking forward to seeing how Mako Yamashita does in her first senior season. Would love to see her get on the podium! Could be quite a battle with Kaori if Liza attempts the 3A. Should be fun! :clap:

somelikeitpink

On the Ice
Am I being really slow or shouldn't the ladies short have started already?

EDIT: nevermind I realised its tomorrow :palmf:

rikaquegira

On the Ice
I’m expecting Kaori to take the gold here if clean. But maybe Liza T will be a stronger competitor. Not sure what to expect....
Mako Yamashita might take the bronze.
Good luck to all the ladies!

Tutto

Record Breaker
Good luck to all the ladies but especially Ivett who I hope will have a better season

likevelvet

#Bless this mess
On the Ice
Country
United-States
What an awesome ladies field! Hoping for super-clean skates from Liza and Kaori - they're givens for the podium if they go clean. I am excited to see some Italian ladies skate who I haven't watched before.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I’m expecting Kaori to take the gold here if clean. But maybe Liza T will be a stronger competitor. Not sure what to expect....
Mako Yamashita might take the bronze.
Good luck to all the ladies!

i'm pretty sure the japanese ladies will end up on the podium, the wild card here is liza, judging from the test skate she could be a very strong competitor. can she be consistent in both sp and lp?

lusk8

Record Breaker
Saw Kaori's practice video and I'm looking forward to see her back on competition, curious how Liza will debut.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Looking forward to seeing the ladies tomorrow. Now if I can just make myself get up early enough! :laugh: Really looking forward to Liza (she was 6th last year), especially since she looked so good at the Test Skates and did her 3A. Kaori, Mako, Iveett Toth, and Amber Glenn (she finished 8th last year) are favorites for me too. I watched Amber do some jump training this summer so am anxious to see how she's doing with that aspect. Good luck to all the ladies!

rikaquegira

On the Ice
i'm pretty sure the japanese ladies will end up on the podium, the wild card here is liza, judging from the test skate she could be a very strong competitor. can she be consistent in both sp and lp?

That’s the question!
I think Kaori is pretty consistent and she has beautiful jumps, should score well under the new GOE rules. She’s also improving artistically.
I’m curious to see how Mako will be scored, PCS wise. Will she get the “senior boost”? Or will she get lowballed?
So many questions!!
I can’t wait!

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
I'm really excited to see Kaori with new programs! Also I pray Liza will drop the baggy, loose dressses :pray:
I expect the following outcome:
1. Kaori Sakamoto
2. Elizaveta Tuktamysheva
3. Mako Yamashita
4. Sofia Samodurova

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
That’s the question!
I think Kaori is pretty consistent and she has beautiful jumps, should score well under the new GOE rules. She’s also improving artistically.
I’m curious to see how Mako will be scored, PCS wise. Will she get the “senior boost”? Or will she get lowballed?
So many questions!!
I can’t wait!

indeed! i also think kaori'll win, i don't know about mako, but a clean liza'll be on the podium for sure. i can't wait too :biggrin: (i'm also curious to see my countrygirls)