Men:
Rabbitt

Pairs:
Cain/LeDuc
Stellato/Bartholomay

Ice dance:
McNamara/Carpenter

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
How did you find out, Vinyame? I cannot see anything in the linked entrylist yet. :confused2:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
US entries:
Ladies:
McBeath
Wessenberg

Men:
Rabbitt

Pairs:
Cain/LeDuc
Stellato/Bartholomay

Ice dance:
McNamara/Carpenter

:cheer:, cannot help but feeling excited about seeing Lorraine/Quinn, Ashley/Tim and Sean live (hopefully!)

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Finally! The entries are up! I've checked a few hours ago and nothing, and here they come. No Ryuju *weeps* (mean of you to pass him over like that, JPN fed!) but Rin is going there, and Keiji who I didn't muster the courage to ask for a photo last year. Ok, now I'm seriously considering going. -_- I know most folks want to come there to see Zagitova, Kolyada, Bychenko, Kihira and the other big names, but for me Keiji and Rin are the main attractions ;)
And many names I've wanted to see, Voronov and dabin (again), Rabbitt (the one who speaks Japanese so well, right?), Jones/Boyadji (Jones, my hero!), Tsurskaya, and Tursynbaeva. Ohh, this will be hard to resist. -_-

Now, I'm waiting for the Slovak side to put a definitive schedule up, and the ticket prices. That will be key info for me.

vesperalvioletta

Medalist
Country
United-States
Why, an injury?

Me i'm surprised, Rajicova is removed from the GP so why is she here?

She just kind of disappeared after the 2014 Olympics after she was overtaken skill-wise by other Czech ladies. I thought maybe she'd retired. She showed some nice skills back in 2014, so hopefully she's made some progress since then.

Azikin

Medalist
She just kind of disappeared after the 2014 Olympics after she was overtaken skill-wise by other Czech ladies. I thought maybe she'd retired. She showed some nice skills back in 2014, so hopefully she's made some progress since then.

Haven't seen her either after the Olympic games.. I quite liked her back then, although she was a bit slow, hopefully she improved.. ;)

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Haven't seen her either after the Olympic games.. I quite liked her back then, although she was a bit slow, hopefully she improved.. ;)

Ukolova hasn't been at high-level competitions, but she has been competing. She was at Cup of Tyrol last year.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Very strong Russian ladies team, I hope Konstantinova skates well and gets her season of to a strong start. I’m surprised to see K/S in the Pairs, I didn’t think they even got invited to the junior test skates and now they are at a Senior B? Still I like Ilia as as a skater so I hope they compete well.

It will be interesting to see who comes out on top among the Russian dance teams. I would imagine the pressure is on S/K to do well after their disappointing Olympic season but it won’t be easy for them with Z/G performing well in Worlds and P/M on the rise. It could set the tone for the rest of the season.

I assumed Bychenko was retiring last season, I’ve actually grown to like his skating in recent years. I assume it’s him v Kolyada for victory and maybe Voronov on the podium with them. It will be interesting to see which Morisi and Samohin turns up.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
....., Rabbitt (the one who speaks Japanese so well, right?), Jones/Boyadji (Jones, my hero!), Tsurskaya, and Tursynbaeva. Ohh, this will be hard to resist. -_-

Now, I'm waiting for the Slovak side to put a definitive schedule up, and the ticket prices. That will be key info for me.

Yes, Sean Rabbitt is the American who speaks Japanese; travels there often and his sister in law is Japanese, if I’m not mistaken.

Also a performer’s performer when it comes to skating. If you see him skate, you will be sure to enjoy it!:clap:

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
So excited for two things!!! Daniel Grassl will be back in Bratislava within a few weeks for his first ever Sr. competition, and Sean Rabbitt finally assigned to an International competition!!! :luv17: I wish Bratislava was a bit closer from Rome!

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
Zagorski & Guerreiro are off the list. (Wonder if this means they will do Finlandia. I was thinking Stepanova & Bukin were likely to do it since they've gone to Finlandia quite frequently, but I'd be surprised if both teams do it). Or whether it means Z&G won't do a Challenger before Skate America.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Good to see Sean in entries! :hap10: Russia has sent some strong representation here!