Moscow, Russia

(Khodynskiy Bul'var, 3, Moskva, Russia, 125252
Ходынский б-р, 3, Москва, 125252
QGPQ+JX Northern Administrative Okrug, Moscow, Russia
http://hockey-palace.ru
Phone 7 495 643-18-10)

16 November 2018 - 18 November 2018

MEN'S SHORT PROGRAM

Friday, 16 November 2018, 14:00 MSK (UTC +3)

Times in Other Places

START ORDER​

StN.NameNation
Warm-Up Group 1
1Andrei LAZUKIN
RUS
2Paul FENTZ
GER
3Artur DMITRIEV
RUS
4Brendan KERRY
AUS
5Julian Zhi Jie YEE
MAS
6Alexander MAJOROV
SWE
Warm-Up Group 2
7Alexei KRASNOZHON
USA
8Kazuki TOMONO
JPN
9Keegan MESSING
CAN
10Morisi KVITELASHVILI
GEO
11Mikhail KOLYADA
RUS
12Yuzuru HANYU
JPN

No.NameNation
1Brendan KERRY
SP: "Prelude - Havas" by Hans Zimmer; choreo by Nikolai Morosov, Florent Amodio
FS: "You're the One that I Want" by John Farrar; choreo by Nikolai Morosov, Florent Amodio
AUS
2Keegan MESSING
SP: "You've Got a Friend in Me" performed by Michael Bublé; choreo by Lance Vipond
FS: "The Sober Dawn" (from "City Lights") by Charlie Chaplin, The Real Chaplin: A Symphonic Adventure, Pt. 2 by Charlie Chaplin;" choreo by Lance Vipond
CAN
3Morisi KVITELASHVILI
SP: "Clair de Lune" by Claude Debussy and "Bloodstream" by Tokio Myers - Generation; choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz, Alexei Zhelezniakov
FS: Medley by Mozart Opera Rock : "L'Ouverture'" "L'Assasymphonie' and "Je dors sur les roses;" choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz, Alexei Zhelezniakov
GEO
4Paul FENTZ
SP: "Blue Skies" performed by Sam Harris; choreo by Mark Pillay
FS: Game of Thrones soundtrack by Ramin Djawadi (last year's); choreo by Paul Boll, Mark Pillay, Paul Fentz
GER
5Yuzuru HANYU
SP: "Otonal" by Raul di Blasio, rearranged music of Johnny Weir's FS; choreo by Jeffrey Buttle
FS: "Origin" by Edvin Marton, rearranged music of Plushenko's Nijinski program. (Plushenko gave permission in April); choreo by Shae Lynn Bourne
JPN
6Kazuki TOMONO
SP: "Tema d'Amore" by Ennio Morricone, performed by Ikuko Kawai; choreo by Misha Ge, Misao Sato
FS: "Reel Around the Sun" by Bill Whelan; "Caoineadh Cu Chulainn" by Bill Whelan; "Riverdance" by Bill Whelan; choreo by Misha Ge, Misao Sato
JPN
7Julian Zhi Jie YEE
SP: "To Build A Home by Patrick Watson, performed by The Cinematic Orchestra; choreo by Elvin Wong (SP)
FS: "Seven Nations Army" by Jack White performed by The White Stripes; "Highway to Hell" by Don Scott performed by AC DC; "Kings & Queens" by Jared Leto performed by Thirty Seconds to Mars; choreo by Michael Hopfes (FS)
MAS
8Artur DMITRIEV
SP: "Gladiator (soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; choreo by Sergei Komolov
FS: "Crusadors of the Light" by Globus; "La Coronacion" by Globus; "Manuela" by Globus; choreo by Sergei Komolov
RUS
9Mikhail KOLYADA
SP: Music by Muse: "I Belong to You" (+ Mon cœur s'ouvre à ta voix); choreo by Stephane Lambiel
FS: Adagio from Carmen Suite by Georges Bizet, Rodion Shchedrin; Habanera from Carmen Suite No. 2 by Georges Bizet; choreo by Olga Kliushnichenko (FS)
RUS
10Andrei LAZUKIN
SP: "I Put a Spell On You' by Joe Cocker; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva
FS: Prelude in C-sharp minor Op. 3, No. 2 by Sergei Rachmaninov; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva
RUS
11Alexander MAJOROV
SP: "Bang Bang" by Asaf Avidan; choreo by Irina Majorova, Marica Sandström LindhS: "Tina" by Randy Edelman; "Saint James Infirmary" by Hugh Laurie; "Cuban Pete" by Jim Carrey; choreo by Irina Majorova, Marica Sandström Lindh
SWE
12Alexei KRASNOZHON
SP: "Dancing on My Own;" choreo by Scott Brown
FS: "Piano Concerto in A minor, Op 16" by Edvard Grieg; choreo by Marina Zueva
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Greetings from Moscow! For the first time I’ve experienced the Hanyu effect! The hotel is heaving with Japanese fans! Really looking forward to the competition and keep my fingers crossed for Misha, Andrei and Morisi!!!

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
So many of my favourites are here! Please go clean! [emoji120]

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Davai for Andrei, ganbatte for Kazuki and Yuzuru, and good luck for whatever Julian's first language is, and clean skates gentlemen! :hap10:

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
ISU stream just started and boy do those seats not look full... shame on you, Hanyu fans! ;)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
At work, sneaky-watching is ready to go:cheer:

Go everyone, give us lots of positivity to cheer and discus on!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Not going to be able to watch this LIVE as I am watching the Free Practices from the final round of the MotoGP in Valencia. (But, I will be watching the recording of the Eurosport coverage straight after the bikes finish).

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports website:
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Here is the link for the archived World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player:
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...-program/286ec0b5-b04a-460d-a014-1e2eda190495

And here is the link for the archived British Eurosport 2 coverage on the Player (starts at 5m 08s. Highlights of Porsch Supercup race from Mexico at start. Highlights of Chess World Championship Final at 1h 44m 33s):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/event/figure-skating-grand-prix/42b8690e-2430-4d75-b2ff-3673de46964b

Here is the Time Schedule of the Men's SP:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gprus2018/gprus2018_Men_SP_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gprus2018/SEG001.HTM

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Metis

Record Breaker
Aww, Misha’s Elvis costume showed up in the intro... resumes burning memories with sweet, cleansing fire.

Mishin is one man Statler and Waldorf.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
*panicked flailing*

Go Brendan! Go Julian!

- - - Updated - - -

Ooooh, the ATS is very handsome.

Metis

Record Breaker
Go Fentz! You have a special place in my heart due to how much trauma your SP inflicted on my loved ones last season.

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
I am here :coffee:

Great skates for all please. Julian, a repeat of SA SP please! Misha, much better please!