2018 Russian National Championships--Ladies | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018 Russian National Championships--Ladies

russianfan

Match Penalty
the competition hasn't even begun yet but 3 skaters(Medvedeva, Pogo, Fedichkina) are out already...

luckyguy

Match Penalty
For Anastasia Gracheva as the next substitute, it is probably too late to skate at Nationals.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Is it? The ladies short doesn't begin for two more days. She'd miss some practice but if she REALLY pushed, she could make it.

Country
Russia
There is absolutely unofficial info that substitute will be Nugumanova. Good if so, she is strong skater.
She did not try to qualfy to SrNats (qualified to JrNats successfully), but in this situation who cares, good skater is better that lost spot.

freeman21

On the Ice
Any idea where you'll watch the competition?

Eurosport seems to ignore the Russian Nationals so bad news for me :(

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
My bet:

1 Alina (too damn easy)
2 Maria
3 Polina
4 Alena K.
5 Elena

But without Anna... i don't care :sad4:

Evgenia just do the right thing, money aside he had more to lose than to gain.
I'm also hope to see two clean program from Alina.

yopiyoghurt

Rinkside
a question to ask: does it mean evgenia wont be able to compete in europeans, worlds and olympics?

it is difficult to choose between russian ladies. i love all of them! especially the huge jumps from polina

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
a question to ask: does it mean evgenia wont be able to compete in europeans, worlds and olympics?

it is difficult to choose between russian ladies. i love all of them! especially the huge jumps from polina

I'm not 100% sure but I think they'll put Evgenia on the Euro/World/Olympic team anyhow, given her competitive record.

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
The russian federation need to choose the three ladies for euro and world championship, regardless of what happen at the nationals. I think that we can safely say that Evgenia was reassured of her participation on those competitions, when he has choose to renounce at the nationals.

Olympics it's another question, but i think that, as the decision for neutrality participation of the athletes it's the result of deal, those three ladies may be the same as the europeans, excluding injuries.

Let's see what happen...

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
My bet:

1 Alina (too damn easy)
2 Maria
3 Polina
4 Alena K.
5 Elena

4 of 5... not bad :think:

I was expecting a better Radionova ( and a clean Alina ), but i'm happy for the sixth place of Elizaveta, hoping that he can gain at least the fifth with the FS.