2018 Skate America TV and Live stream | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Skate America TV and Live stream

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
:hslap: If it has to be anyone why couldn't it be Ted Barton? I hope she doesn't natter during the performances.

She will. She always does. I'd rather Carol Lane because at least she has interesting and often controversial things to say. And fierce always trumps zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
She will. She always does. I'd rather Carol Lane because at least she has interesting and often controversial things to say. And fierce always trumps zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I wonder if I can watch it on the ISU.org site without commentary? hmm.. I'll give her a shot and see if I hate it.

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
Looking at the schedule and it feels like the skaters are set up to fail - why are the ice dancers skating last tonight... and skating their fs at 11am tomorrow? :palmf: Same for pairs & men... today should have been ice dance/ladies/pairs/mens imo... oh well.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada

Of course you’d rather Carol Lane. I bet you can now recognize her voice in your sleep after all the pretending to be a Canadian you’ve done in the last year. :devil:

- - - Updated - - -

Our Chinese friend is coming through for us: http://live.qq.com/10012776

FART MAN! Yay! :laugh: