2018 Tallinn Trophy: ISU Info | Golden Skate

2018 Tallinn Trophy: ISU Info

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Ladies entries notable names: Gubanova, Sakhanovich, Panenkova, Chen, Cui, Hendrickx, Kuzmenko, Lindfors, Peltonen, Leung, Schott, Dastich

Interesting that Gulyakova was not assigned a CS despite having a great season so far and Panenkova has two despite her lackluster season. It's also a lot of competing for Dasha - stage II, stage III, SC, GP Finland, Inge Solar, and Tallinn. Even for Russian standards, that's a lot.

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
Interesting that Gulyakova was not assigned a CS despite having a great season so far and Panenkova has two despite her lackluster season. It's also a lot of competing for Dasha - stage II, stage III, SC, GP Finland, Inge Solar, and Tallinn. Even for Russian standards, that's a lot.

Strange indeed.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
In ice dance the gold will probably be captured by Careira/Ponomarenko. The fight for other medals should be betweeen the Poles (as they are probably the most veteran from all the competitors) and some of the Russians.

In pairs there are only 6 pairs and the medals should be won by both American couples and the Austrians. Logically, Tarah and Danny should win this, but their start of the season was so sloppy and they introduced last-time changes in the SP, so they are a big question mark for me. Haven and Brandon are so inconsistent that they may both win this and bomb. And in the middle of American fight, the winners may be Miriam and Severin.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Out:
Ignatov (M)--he will skate in the Junior event here
Miura/Ichihashi (P)
Hess (M)
Pakhamovich (L)
Peltonen (L)
Klotz (L)
Dastich (L)
Kops/Tsoglin (P)
Denney/Frazier (P)
Shakun/Ragimov (D)
Toktarova (L)

In:
Shulepov (M)
Chepeleva (L)
Ghilardi/Ambrosini (P)
Calalang/Johnson (P)
Kotlarik (M)
Skoptcova/Aleshin (D)

ETA: Hendrickx (L) out
Bock (L) out
Folkesson (M) out

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Could someone list the start times in U.S. Eastern for the senior events? I couldn’t figure out the pdf. Thanks!

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Could someone list the start times in U.S. Eastern for the senior events? I couldn’t figure out the pdf. Thanks!
Senior dance FD: 8:00 AM today

Senior pairs SP: 5:10 AM tomorrow
Senior men SP: 6:30 AM tomorrow
Senior ladies SP: 9:50 AM tomorrow

Senior pairs FS: 4:20 AM Thursday
Senior ladies FS: 6:15 AM Thursday
Senior men FS: 11:45 AM Thursday