2019 Cup of Tyrol | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2019 Cup of Tyrol

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Too many falls. Six of these women are going to worlds. If they want to reach the final they must do much better. Only Rajicova and Piredda seem promising.

But if the British lady wants to reach the World's FS she has to increase her BV so she's trying the 3Lutz in competition for the first time before Worlds.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
But if the British lady wants to reach the World's FS she has to increase her BV so she's trying the 3Lutz in competition for the first time before Worlds.

I hope she nails it at worlds :thumbsup:

Probably other ladies tried (for them) harder elements as well.

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Dmitrescu
4T3T wow!
3A don't know how he saved that, landed on a knee
3Lz

I tried to do more detailed PBP but I wrote many things that didn't make sense, I think my nerves are getting the better of me :scard7:

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Burghart
3S3T
3F fall
2A

His music sounds very familiar to me... I think it's from a game? I'll have to look it up.

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
Just wanted to say that I am appreciating the play-by-play notes from this competition. Thank you!

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i missed deniss :( and i just got to watch the last part of murashov's program, but i see deniss's leading :gclap:

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
I am SO glad Deniss didn't fall... sorry for disappearing I couldn't handle the nerves and writing PBP at the same time ehehe

He did 3A 3F3T 3Lz, some messy landings but mostly clean :luv17:

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
As you'd expect for a son of Rory Flack & Ralph Burghart, Remington Burghart is a tall, elegant skater.

Deniss Vasiljevs leading the Men's SP with his fabulous funky "Papa was a Rolling Stone" 81.23 :rock:

And some lovely yellow gifts to match his trousers!

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom

I was wondering what her new element would be! It’s a shame about today but good on Tash for pushing herself! The 3Lz and a 3-3 would really help her as she’s already a very impressive performer.

I going to seek out videos online as I could watch live unfortunately.

npavel

On the Ice
Zandron
3A step/hand down
3Lo very tilted but done
3Lz3T
CCoSp
StSq
FSSp

I missed a spin somewhere... anyone know if he has minimums for worlds? This is his first year competing for Austria right?

As he has to sit out this year, it's not an issue. Having two strong men in Italy he switched to Austria, Innsbruck is just about one and a half hour from his home

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
As he has to sit out this year, it's not an issue. Having two strong men in Italy he switched to Austria, Innsbruck is just about one and a half hour from his home

If he competed here, then he no longer has to sit out. That applies to all international events, not just GP and Worlds. He may not have had time to get the minimums for Worlds if he didn't already have them.