2019 Egna Spring Trophy | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2019 Egna Spring Trophy

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Manuel. Very tentative skate. I think he fell in the warm up. Love the blue blades.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I might pop in to watch certain skaters, but I'm using my mobile data so I can't watch everything.

*Grumbles at Aussie internet*

hello, darling, i'm glad someone is keeping me company (well part-time):biggrin:

------
elettra maria olivotto, gorgeous costume, it gives me more cuban dancer than fire bird, but beautiful, unluckily very rough skate

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Just popped in to see Starr Andrews :)

Gabriella Izzo was good! Never seen her before, she has some nice jumps.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
:eek: I don't remember this been Starr's FS music before?!

I feel like I've just wandered into a 1980s high school movie :laugh:

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
she changed it in the second part of the season

Ah I see. Not sure what to make of it to be honest? Is it a recent song? Because like I said it reminded me very strongly have the 80s, I think I heard a synthesiser in there!

Love the costume though! And Starr had some really good spins :)

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
it sounds very 80s, true. as you said it has a strong high school movie vibe :biggrin: prom night, the ugly duckling has become a goregous young girl and she's dancing with most popular boy in the school :biggrin: (american movies and culture has been very popular in italy since the 80s :biggrin:). the song it's not my cup of tea, i don't know who the singer is (whitney huston perhaps?) but doesn't sound recent. starr is an amazing and promising young girl, she wasn't perfect today but good job anyway and congratulations on her silver. gabriella (very italian name btw :biggrin: so much more than, e. g., lara naki gutmann) is a nice surprise to me, i might remember her from jgp, but probably didn't shine there, congrats on her gold! also i'm very happy for marina she has a lot of potential, let's hope she stabilize her jumps as soon as possible :gclap:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
back from lunch, i'll catch up with mattia later. i love the guy i think he is a nice skater, unluckily his jumps are usually a mess. was really zandron better than him?

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
back from lunch, i'll catch up with mattia later. i love the guy i think he is a nice skater, unluckily his jumps are usually a mess. was really zandron better than him?

Presentation Mattia was better. Zandron has sketchy landings.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
andrew was on fire, the best i've seen him this year :clapper: catalin was also great, shame on the fall