2019 Junior Worlds Live Reports and Practice Reports | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2019 Junior Worlds Live Reports and Practice Reports

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Forgot there'll be an ice resurfacing :palmf: so about 15 mins from now

LOL!! just curious about them...sitting in my living room, in the dark, it is 5:02 am waiting for the event to begin.. dog is snoring.. think I will make some hot coco...:slink:

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
LOL!! just curious about them...sitting in my living room, in the dark, it is 5:02 am waiting for the event to begin.. dog is snoring.. think I will make some hot coco...:slink:

Ooh go make the cocoa!

Tomoki doing his run through now.

Here's the whole group together:

IMG_20190306_110619.jpg

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Ichatdelune, unfortunately not! I arrived for the next group, so I did watch Sihyeong. But Younghyun was sat near us for about 10 minutes yesterday!

On Sihyeong: did he go for the 3A? He did land it at 4CC

And I'm choosing to believe that Younghyun nailed practice, he is the second most consistent skater with the surname Cha :laugh:

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
On Sihyeong: did he go for the 3A? He did land it at 4CC

And I'm choosing to believe that Younghyun nailed practice, he is the second most consistent skater with the surname Cha :laugh:

I'm honestly not sure I'm afraid. But thinking back, I'd be tempted to say a 2A. But that could be wrong!

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Practice over, men in 20 minutes!

Got my flag bundle ready, and a coffee to give me the energy towatch all 38 performances :biggrin:

155186865073951957624372237263.jpg

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Dance practice over, check Twitter #WorldJFigure for lots of videos from a certain GS user! (Not me)

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
So I should get to the rink in time for the second to last group practice for men (ie Gogolev etc). Will update here!

Today's gonna be a long day. 46 ladies! 24 men!

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Koshiro: either just spotted or popped a lot of jumps. Looking a bit nervous. Hopefully will get more confident as the practice goes on.

- - - Updated - - -

Stephen: a couple of nice triples, a big pop, maybe one quad I can always tell. Also looking a little nervous.

Shedi0806

On the Ice
So I should get to the rink in time for the second to last group practice for men (ie Gogolev etc). Will update here!

Today's gonna be a long day. 46 ladies! 24 men!

Just my kind of figure skating day. :) Thank you for the live reports!

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Artur: lovely combo, couple of pops.

Adam: spotted a few jumps, couple of solid triples.

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
To quote my friend sitting next to me "I don't think it's going to be as clean today." There's a lot of nervous energy in these last two groups, lots of popping and stumbling.

I wish them all the best for later :pray:

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
After yesterday I hope that’s not the case! Have fun today, I can’t watch so I look forward to reading all your comments later. x