2019 Open Ice Mall | Golden Skate

2019 Open Ice Mall

Nirti

Medalist
Entries are online!

I'm pleasantly surprised with these lists. Last year only 4 junior girls and one junior pair competed, no senior event... And this year in senior, 3 men, 12 ladies, 6 pairs and 13 ice dance teams registered! For many years it was really difficult for Israel to host an international event, the Skate Israel was often cancelled and Eilat is more a beach resort than a winter sports place :biggrin:

Some known names who will skate there :
- Bychenko, Samohin and Rizzo
- Galustyan, Liinamäe, Gennaro...
- the race to Worlds TES will be open for Jones/Boyadji, Abrazhevich/Bidar, Kops/Tsoglin and... Anna Vernikov / Evgeni Krasnopolski, yes yes he found his 6th partner!
- Müller/Dieck, Evdokimova/Bazin, Konkina/Drozd, the comeback of Nazarova/Nikitin...
- Among the juniors : Litvintsev, Gorodnitsky, Ryabova, Soupian, Beccari, Paolucci, Ushakova/Nekrasov

LadyB

Record Breaker
Indeed! Sounds very appealing to me. Ushakova/Nekrasov and Klimovteam Petranovic/Souza-Kordeiru! I love Evdokimova/Bazin and can't wait to see how Konkina/Drozd shape up.

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Good Luck to Zoe & Chris in Senior Pairs. :hap10:

They have great programs this season, their SP was choreo'd by Coomes & Buckland, and their FS by Catherine Papadakis.

:clap:

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
I’m glad Zoe and Chris can just enjoy this competition now that they’ve got the TES minimums in Bavaria.

The competition starts tomorrow, good luck to everyone!

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Men are on just 3 entries. Bychenko. Good skate, some jumps doubled. The stream is great! The arena is pretty.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Glad to see Nazarova/Nikitin win ID. They get so little respect from judges and I'm not sure why. They're never boring. Frustrating at times, but boring never.

LadyB

Record Breaker
So happy for Lana and Antonio! Despite the technical guys messing up their starting music in both programmes, they’ve won! :yahoo:
Evdokimova/Bazin in second, another lovely result. And hey, I didn’t know Konkina/Drozd were with Zhulin! Nice one.

j00mla

Made in USSR
Final Flight
Alina Soupian (ISR, born and training in St. Petersburg, Russia) won in junior ladies with 174.18 (winner in senior ladies got 160.05 only)