2020-21 Open Lithuanian Championships | Golden Skate

2020-21 Open Lithuanian Championships

Walt FSHunter

Final Flight
Country
Ukraine
They usually have no livestream. But they upload videos of skaters' performances as soon as possible. So you can follow the competition with a little delay and look for scores on their scoreboard page.

Walt FSHunter

Final Flight
Country
Ukraine
Unfortunately there is no information about this event. The competition was due to start today but there are no results on the results page and no videos on their Youtube channel. Though there is no announcement about official cancellation I suspect the event has been cancelled.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Unfortunately there is no information about this event. The competition was due to start today but there are no results on the results page and no videos on their Youtube channel. Though there is no announcement about official cancellation I suspect the event has been cancelled.
Just saw the same thing when I went to check results. The results page hasn’t been updated in 9 days.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Looks like they were moved to February 6 and 7.