2020 Rostelecom Cup: Ladies' FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2020 Rostelecom Cup: Ladies' FS

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Safonova's dress would look so much better paired with black skates. Why don't ladies ever use black skates ?
These boots are expensive. Would they really buy an extra pair in black and break it in only to almost never use it?

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Safonova's dress would look so much better paired with black skates. Why don't ladies ever use black skates ?
Probably the cost? I mean if you got black skates you'd want to use them as much as you could.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Langer you i..., Radionova never was trained by Tutberidze. I hope you people who watch ISU stream don't have a reason to commit a murder when you hear the commentator when he tries to tell some lore as I want when hearing the Czech TV commentary!!!

Last edited:

Idiote

On the Ice
These boots are expensive. Would they really buy an extra pair in black and wear it in only to almost never use it?
I get what you mean. I pointed to a specific costume but it's more something I've thought to myself in general regarding ladies. Only a few tanned boots, which I do love, and never any black boots.

It's not like white boots went well with all and every costume either.

But I guess I'm just way too obsessed with boots x')

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
One, because white are more popular for ladies (aka easily accessible), two, it's about lines. Ladies don't wear trousers, usually, and white skates better complement their leg lines than black ones.
The same reason why ballet shoes are pink and not brown or black.
(it obviously doesn't apply to Black and Brown ladies but they are in minority).