2021 Golden Spin of Zagreb: Pairs Short Program | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2021 Golden Spin of Zagreb: Pairs Short Program

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I think there will be a bunch of West Side Story programs next season because of the new movie.
I’ll forgive it if they at least use different pieces from each other, maybe some deep cuts... has there ever been an Officer Krupke program? 🤔

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Another 'meh' cover. So far, we could have, instead, heard The Mamas and the Papas, Ray Charles, and The Beatles instead.

And I probably missed some.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Totally agree onthe Grease front. This is the girl talking that went to see it 6 times in the local cinema.
Yeah, teenage LadyB was easy to please.... :)
crush on Travolta? :LOL: i clearly remember in a russian competition everyobody (including the Zamboni i think) skated to Grease

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Goodness. Looking at the scores. There's only been one 1-point deduction amongst all these pairs, so far.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
the sea shanty is back!

tumblr_ng384exURk1rz6w0do5_500.gifv

gold12345

Medalist
Goodness. Looking at the scores. There's only been one 1-point deduction amongst all these pairs, so far.

Yes, that's great to see. A lot of costly errors though that don't show up as falls of course. A score around 73-75 points could be leading right now, but instead it's at 66 after some issues. But not having falls that disrupt the performances is always a good thing!

LadyB

Record Breaker
I loved both the the Georgian teams so far this season.
But I'm shouting for A/N big time, Pavel's team! :cheer2: :cheer2: