2021 Skate Canada Challenge: Junior Ice Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2021 Skate Canada Challenge: Junior Ice Dance

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
nothing puts me off like Frank Sinatra :LOL: (or anyone that sounds like him)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Emmy and Aissa have withdrawn - unsure why but seems like a strange time to withdraw from a competition was recorded weeks ago. Maybe she finally grew those two inches...
some say that Emmy was injured at the planned time for filming and that they finally ran out of time with the ice time difficulties in Quebec to record their video.... I was worried too about a split but then when they were filming for On Ice perspective, Emmy was already looking much taller, which would be probably her final height at 16 (or very close to) and they were still looking good together. Aissa is a strong, stocky and muscular boy, so i wouldn't be worried about lifting Emmy... but yeah... let's see what happens... if they split, i will be devastated.. i adore them

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
The lad's hairdo is not magnifique. 😂
you have to see them in person... they are both extremely good looking and well matched... they are a tad taller than the other junior teams... and their elegance is unmatched on the ice...so... i have forgiven him the longer hair :) you should see the kids I teach... they all have long hair... and i am talking about the boys here...

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
you have to see them in person... they are both extremely good looking and well matched... they are a tad taller than the other junior teams... and their elegance is unmatched on the ice...so... i have forgiven him the longer hair :) you should see the kids I teach... they all have long hair... and i am talking about the boys here...
so long hair are in fashion among young boys in fs world at least. (yesterday i saw some russian novice dancer boys all with long hair but one)

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
We didn't see their lift come up on the score box, but I can tell from their penultimate TES count they're going to take the lead.

Natalie's dress is just gorgeous.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I'm sure. I don't mind long-haired boys at all! :D It's just that particular hairdo... but hey, main thing is they're nice people ;)

auser

Record Breaker
Hooray for this delightful and uplifting program. I'm a pushover for Victor/Victoria. I had typed delightful before Ted said it, but great minds, eh? :laugh:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I'm sure. I don't mind long-haired boys at all! :D It's just that particular hairdo... but hey, main thing is they're nice people ;)
i have never talked to them.. but was sitting close to their families at one event and they were so proud and cheering.... you could feel the love, the support, the pride..., it moved me... so they have a nice family, a great mulitgenerational support system... which often leads to bringing up nice human beings to society :)

LadyB

Record Breaker
i have never talked to them.. but was sitting close to their families at one event and they were so proud and cheering.... you could feel the love, the support, the pride..., it moved me... so they have a nice family, a great mulitgenerational support system... which often leads to bringing up nice human beings to society :)
That sounds nice indeed. Good on them. (y)

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i have a problem with Tori's neckline... :unsure: and program too and Giuseppe's Pizza is distracting me