2022-23 Japanese Nationals: Prediction Contest | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2022-23 Japanese Nationals: Prediction Contest    Deadline: 2022-12-22 at 04:45 (UTC/GMT)

16Olympics

On the Ice
Well, Merry Christmas to me! Gold in Dance, Silver in Women, Bronze in Men and Bronze overall. It's a Christmas miracle!
Thanks to the scorers and hosts and congrats to all the medalists but most of all thanks to the Japanese skaters who made this easy and memorable for the fans and the predictors.

16Olympics

On the Ice
Thank you @CherylDee :thank:! Congratulations to all the medalists! Congrats @ladyjane! πŸ₯³

Welcome to the Intermediate Hall of Fame @16Olympics! :party2:

I would like to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday! πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…

Next up are the 2023 FISU World University Games, US πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ and Canadian πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ Nationals :)
Aww, thank you! I somehow managed to do well with the Japan Nats and totally bombed Russian Nats. Can't win them all but I'm proud to be in the hall of fame in any form.

Happy New Year!

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
A gold in men, a silver in dance... but then I bombed women completely πŸ’€ :rofl:

The sad thing is, I'm pretty sure I had Mao Shimada 3rd or 4th in my predictions until the last minute, and that might have made a difference... probably not that much of one though tbh.

update: I just checked and if I'd put Hana in 5th (instead of Rika, which I almost did) I would have gotten an overall bronze!! :dbana:

Joe Mendoza

Virtuously Shady Diva
Final Flight
OMG! Overall Individual Silver!

I would like to thank my parents for creating me to be able to then haphazardly come up with this prediction that got me silver 37 years later. I would like to thank random google searches that led me to stumbled upon this forum from which I was able to participate in this prediction contest. I would like to thank @CherylDee for codifying my individual overall silver medal win in this prediction contest. And lastly, I would like to thank the rest of you who got incorrectly one or two predictions more than I did, to which otherwise, I would not win this silver.

I shall now rest this overly dramatic speech. Thank you, and God speed! LOL :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
OMG! Overall Individual Silver!

I would like to thank my parents for creating me to be able to then haphazardly come up with this prediction that got me silver 37 years later. I would like to thank random google searches that led me to stumbled upon this forum from which I was able to participate in this prediction contest. I would like to thank @CherylDee for codifying my individual overall silver medal win in this prediction contest. And lastly, I would like to thank the rest of you who got incorrectly one or two predictions more than I did, to which otherwise, I would not win this silver.

I shall now rest this overly dramatic speech. Thank you, and God speed! LOL :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Best post ever haha

CherylDee

On the Ice
Country
United-States

****EDIT: Sorry @yume for the error! You're right you got GOLD for Ladies!
:party2:

Congrats and
:thank:
for bringing it to my attention. I had planned to post this apology as a reply to your post, but I can't find your post now. I hope I didn't make another boo-boo. :palmf: