2022-23 Russian National Jumping Championships | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2022-23 Russian National Jumping Championships

Lurker11

On the Ice
Akateva has been solid, Kamila is solid. Nothing between them, but I think Kamila deserves a win by the tiniest of margins. It's quite hard on Akateva she's been perfect but so has Kamila with that dependable 4T.

6/6 4T for Kamila it's quite a statement for the world championship at the end of the month.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Im happy Mura made the final but ngl she got lucky with her placement to not to have face either of Sofia A, Nika nor Kami. Luck of the draw, as someone who is also watching the World Cup I can say its really essential.
It always is, in all competitions that have some sort of drawing system. For example, Sofia Samodelkina got kind of lucky with her Russian GP stages.

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
now on to the men for some reason im not as nervous as I normally would be for this :laugh: today has been a very good day for jumps

im little nervous for how this whole thing will affect Alisa, her landing of that 4lz always been 50/50 she lands 1 falls the other its never been a big deal as it was 1 fall in a stacked program but today it was fully on display. Anyone could get a mental block after today.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Muravieva's consistency is 2019 Kostornaia's level. As the sole Plushy's senior, she has all chances for podium, if not gold at nats.

Valieva keeping her huge 4T despite the body's changes is impressive.

Good to see that Akatieva's 4T is still solid. Hope her 3A will get better.