2022 European Youth Olympic Winter Festival | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2022 European Youth Olympic Winter Festival

thorag

On the Ice
Country
Iceland
Do you know anything about who is representing Iceland? Aldis Kara - or is she too old? Maybe Julia Rós?

Seems like we have to continue for a little while finding the entries ourselves :ROFLMAO:

Sweden is sending Josefin Brovall and Casper Johansson.
Aldis Kara is too old and is preparing for JW. My sources say Julia Rós but its not confirmed.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Prediction Contest up!

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Does anybody know if the opening ceremony will be streamed? It´s tomorrow!

Here is some info.

With YLE you need VPN . I have not
found EOC channel yet and my mobile is so small it is a little bit difficult to use for searching.

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Arttu Juusola, figure skater, writes in instagram "I will be in stage saying the athletes oach " does he mean overall with others or has he got the honour to be in the front of all the athletes?

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
It seems the FS competitions will be broadcasted via eyof.tv, which means no VPN needed. No idea will it be archived or not. The beginning of boys SP will be partly at the same time with women's SP at worlds, but is seems most of the time it will be just between women's and pair's WC competition and girls SP with 27 girls will start four hours before pairs WC SP.

Country
Norway
It seems the FS competitions will be broadcasted via eyof.tv, which means no VPN needed. No idea will it be archived or not. The beginning of boys SP will be partly at the same time with women's SP at worlds, but is seems most of the time it will be just between women's and pair's WC competition and girls SP with 27 girls will start four hours before pairs WC SP.
Just checked the starting orders now, and it seems according to the time schedule that the two last groups from the womens SP (group 5 and 6) will crash with the pairs event in WC. Vuokatti is one hour ahead of France. Pairs will start 18.30 CET and warm up group 5 in EYOF will start 19.38 EET (18.38 CET).

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Just checked the starting orders now, and it seems according to the time schedule that the two last groups from the womens SP (group 5 and 6) will crash with the pairs event in WC. Vuokatti is one hour ahead of France. Pairs will start 18.30 CET and warm up group 5 in EYOF will start 19.38 EET (18.38 CET).
Thanks, so I must tune two screens ready.

Next week at work
"Did you have a good holiday week?"
Me "Oh yes, excellent."
"What did you do?"
Me "First half I was cleaning at a couple of places as a volunteer" and the rest of the week I watched figure skating 10 hours/day."

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I know we are all concentrating on Senior Worlds, but the other Major Championship of this week is about to start. The Junior Singles skaters at the EYOF are doing their Short Programmes today.

Livestream for the Men's SP is now on air.

Here is the link for the livestream:
https://eyof.tv/

Here is the Time Schedule:
http://www.figureskatingresults.fi/...JUNIOR----QUAL000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
http://www.figureskatingresults.fi/results/2122/EYOF2022/SEG001.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan