2022 Four Continents: General Info | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2022 Four Continents: General Info

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Dumb question but, how can I find if I will be able to see it on the ISU Youtube channel? Neither Eurosport nor our national TV broadcast it this time, but I don't have Eurosport Player so I don't know if they have bought the rights to just show it on the Player, or not.

icetug

Medalist
Dumb question but, how can I find if I will be able to see it on the ISU Youtube channel? Neither Eurosport nor our national TV broadcast it this time, but I don't have Eurosport Player so I don't know if they have bought the rights to just show it on the Player, or not.
Maybe it'd be enough to check if you can watch this:
It's for RD on Thursday.

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
It's planned on the Player. I've been watching all the GPs and Euro's on the player this season and 4CC is on the schedule too (and I intend to watch!).

Mauvedreamer

Final Flight
The official ISU channel links are up...so if you can view them and set reminder then you're good to go. If it's blocked you won't be able to view the links. Blocked in your region.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Like happened last week (except then it was the Pairs), the Ladies SP streams have come on air an hour early to show the Opening Ceremony.

Livestream for the Opening Ceremony is now on air.

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the ISU YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9FNJwpyMHo

Here is the link for the World Feed coverage on the Eurosport Player:
https://www.eurosportplayer.com/videos/eurosport/four-continents-championships-2137601

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan