2022 Four Continents: Men's Short Program | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2022 Four Continents: Men's Short Program

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Should I be surprised that Ilia isn't here? In this field, he would get a good amount of extra ranking points and give him more international exposure on the senior circuit before Worlds.
He’s first alternate. US for the most part aren’t sending their first alternates. Except randomly not in pairs, in ice dance

Last edited:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Zambonis have left the ice! Group 2 is incoming, which means Sergei Vonorov is too as he coaches the Kazhk men. :)

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Should I be surprised that Ilia isn't here? In this field, he would get a good amount of extra ranking points and give him more international exposure on the senior circuit before Worlds.
Yeah, I was hoping for a Ilia vs Kao pre-JW face off. Oh well...

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I suspect USFS were seriously concerned about the possibility of Jason testing positive after Tracey did, and wanted to keep Ilia on standby.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
He’s first alternate. US for the most part aren’t sending their first alternates. Except randomly in pairs.
Ah, interesting. I suppose they want to play it safe, though I would have risked it for Ilia here. Like, Green/Parsons are getting a lot out of being here.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Siserelly? Chris also butchers Italo-Canadian names as well?

On Sihyeong's name, a solid B-. Sihyeong, Chris.

Last edited: