2023-2024 Swiss National Championships – 15-17 Dec. 2023 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023-2024 Swiss National Championships – 15-17 Dec. 2023

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hosting the atream on twitch is great. They mute the copyright strikes instead removing the entire stream.
I know, I was really glad that I at least got to SEE the skater and their work was not punished.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anthea Gradinaru is today's Bond Girl. Nice big powerful jumps. Her arms are still a bit placed and not as natural as some of the other girls.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The men are not exactly slouches either. And that's the reason why I'm still puzzled Swiss Nats got so neglected this time.
Sometimes I think there are so many events going on and the demands of life get in the way and things get missed. I am so glad that you asked for help so I could pull together a Rewatch for them. BTW Lukas and Noah were my men faves.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Now for my new find Sara Franzi - she is my new rising star. I saw her earlier this year and fell in love with her fresh look. Unfortunately she is struggling today a lot.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Sometimes I think there are so many events going on and the demands of life get in the way and things get missed. I am so glad that you asked for help so I could pull together a Rewatch for them. BTW Lukas and Noah were my men faves.
Yep, they stood out. Noah had a little trouble with the tech but his expressiveness is, pardon the pun, impressive.

Oh dear Sara, you are truly great but please stay on your feet!

At least she can smile about it. :)

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think maybe Sara was a bit overwhelmed being in second. I know she can do all this content from seeing her earlier. I think all her elements are good and I love her posture and speed. Today not much was working though. I do not remember her age.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Now for Kimmy...I hope her injuries are healing wish her the best today.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well that settles that - Kimmy attacked that program and showed us all what she can do. Congratulations my dear that was a Championship skate.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Unfortunately I cannot stay for the men today - replays for me as I am off to church.

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Noah Bodenstein: nice looking but that's a lot of doubles (or is that me), falling on a spin?