2023 Asian Open Figure Skating Trophy | Aug 16-19 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2023 Asian Open Figure Skating Trophy | Aug 16-19

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Midnight your time? Hope that is not too intrusive a question. Feel free not to respond if so. :)
It's 12:43 am my time. Not intrusive at all. Talked to Sofia's mom about senior women...what 9 hours from now?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't think I know any of these junior women...junior women are so hard for me to follow, there are so many. Do yall have any favorites?

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Triple-triple for Hyorin, but a popped Lutz - Oh well, at least she seems to be taking it pretty well coming off the ice 😅
And it's still a pretty good score, which she's surprised but overjoyed at. 🥹❤️

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Y'all I am not going to make it until 9 am...I will get up and watch Sofia in the am...good luck to all skaters.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Triple-triple for Hyorin, but a popped Lutz - Oh well, at least she seems to be taking it pretty well coming off the ice 😅
And it's still a pretty good score, which she's surprised but overjoyed at. 🥹❤️
Yes she was happy...always good to see:)

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Sueanne is a super sassy and energetic performer, but jumps are not her forte.
If the opportunity ever arises, I'd be interested to see if ice dance is a good fit for her.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Bit of a meh skate jump-wise for Tsz Ching, but the potential and skills are still clear to see. She'll be competing at JGP Osaka.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Hayden's dress is absolutely gorgeous 😍 She'll be at JGP Osaka as well, so we'll hopefully get some high-quality pictures of this dress 🤞