2023 Christmas Card Exchange | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 Christmas Card Exchange

irinasor

Spectator
It is that time of year again!!

🌟☃️⛄⛄🌲🌲🌲☃️⛄☃️🌟

If you would like to participate, please post in this thread!

IMPORTANT - This is a "Private" group, so if you join you must provide your mailing address. However, you do not have to send everyone a card, that is your choice.

I will send you an invitation to add your name and address to the list. When you get the invite, simply provide your name and address in the Private Group PM conversation.

To list your address, you add it by replying to a conversation called Christmas Card Exchange 2023 that will appear in your inbox.

If you have not used Conversations before:

You click on the little envelope next to your avatar in the Golden Skate tool bar. You should see Christmas Card Exchange 2023 there, click on it. Reply to the conversation with your address, including your country.

When there are new addresses listed by anyone, a white number in a red square will appear next to the envelope.

If you have any problems, please tell me about them here

Golden Skate will NOT use or give out your mailing info to anyone who is not in the conversation.

Please know that joining this group does not commit you to sending any number of cards. Or to buying fancy cards. Some of the best I received were homemade. Maybe you would just like to receive cards?

In any case, we hope you will share this holiday tradition with us.

🎄🎄🎄🎅🤶🦌🦌🤶🎅🎄🎄🎄

Merry Christmas!!