3Tw3 (looked a touch underrotated)
3LoTh (hands, stepout)
3S
3Li4
FiDs4
StSq3
CCoSp4

SP: 65.00 (2nd)

Not as solid as last season, I wonder if they are changing their peaking strategies to focus on the latter half of the season. I think this program needs a bit of time to smooth out some of the bumps.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
there's an hour between this and women i wonder why
Easy answer: the tickets were sold 1.
all-event, 2. daily and 3. group of two events.

So those who have bought only men-pairs tickets must leave the arena and they take in the people who have only evening tickets, they need some time for ticket checking.

Last edited:

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
I actually like Niccolo's outfit, it flatters him and complement's Sara's dress (and boots!) really well.

I have to say this controversial opinion... I think the pairs men are more well-dressed than the dancers men this season 🙈 :biggrin:

sworddance21

On the Ice
Late to this party, too. Just watched Peng and Wang. Lovely skate. Am I the only one who thinks the last lift is ugly as all get out?

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Oh the pink French sisters are there! 😄

they are such fantastic fans - I've spotted them in the audience at every Grand Prix event, and at some of the challengers.

And they've hand-crafted many banners for so many skaters.
We met them in the dining room where we were staying for Skate Canada. I didn't realize that it was them until I saw them on the GP France feed, because they were not wearing their pink tops when we met them. My daughter calls them "the pink sheep" because of their tops; no insult intended! Someone had pointed them out to us at 4CCs.

They are just as nice in person as they are to the skaters.