2023 Junior Worlds Gala | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2023 Junior Worlds Gala

gleungc6

On the Ice
So nice to see Nam on the ice again, I know he's been mostly doing skating skills for hockey. Phebe and James' routine was epic and so mature, a really nice contrast. Impressive given they only choreographed it today! Hope this is a nice taste of what we might see from them in Seniors. The Aussie pair team with some cool tricks. Kaiya was adorbs! Always love seeing Hannah and Ye with their signature lift

yesterday

Record Breaker
So nice to see Nam on the ice again, I know he's been mostly doing skating skills for hockey. Phebe and James' routine was epic and so mature, a really nice contrast. Impressive given they only choreographed it today! Hope this is a nice taste of what we might see from them in Seniors. The Aussie pair team with some cool tricks. Kaiya was adorbs! Always love seeing Hannah and Ye with their signature lift
I'm also glad Nam found his figure skates :biggrin:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I loved seeing Nguyen! I am always glad to see him around and that he skated was so awesome! The gala was very colourful and I honestly wished they invited more skaters. Rossi was sublime, and all the ice dancers showed wonderful numbers. I liked Jia Shin’s program, Broussard’s and Levandi’s. Also so happy they invited Gurgenidze… and we even were able to grab a selfie with her during the intermission 🌹 I had to almost kneel she is so petite, but a very sweet girl with a lovely smile.