2023 NHK Trophy Exhibition | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 NHK Trophy Exhibition

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Unable to see the whole gala on Peacock because of above.

But I *have* seen Lukas Britschgi's gala program.

I. AM. IN. LOVE:love2:

Fresh Prince, Tom Jones and the Sugar Hill Gang ( I haven't heard Apache in forever) in one delightfully weird mashup? With the group number at the end? and Russian splits and the worm and the ice dance lift with another guy?

I need to see this again. :dance3:

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
For us, one of the highlights of the exhibition was answering the burning question "who is taller, Yuma or Shoma". I predicted that they would stand next to each other in the finale for us, and indeed they did, but it was still too close to be sure. Shoma is definitely more slightly built, but I'm not sure about the height.

Just looked up their official bios, and they list Yuma as taller (160 cm vs 158 cm), but not sure if I believe that. Perhaps we'll see them together on a podium so can try again.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
No, it had the wrong day and time and then it was taken down. So nobody was able to watch it. :angry:
Unable to see the whole gala on Peacock because of above.

But I *have* seen Lukas Britschgi's gala program.

I. AM. IN. LOVE:love2:

Fresh Prince, Tom Jones and the Sugar Hill Gang ( I haven't heard Apache in forever) in one delightfully weird mashup? With the group number at the end? and Russian splits and the worm and the ice dance lift with another guy?

I need to see this again. :dance3:
you can vpn your way to french CBC

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
For us, one of the highlights of the exhibition was answering the burning question "who is taller, Yuma or Shoma". I predicted that they would stand next to each other in the finale for us, and indeed they did, but it was still too close to be sure. Shoma is definitely more slightly built, but I'm not sure about the height.

Just looked up their official bios, and they list Yuma as taller (160 cm vs 158 cm), but not sure if I believe that. Perhaps we'll see them together on a podium so can try again.
I can confirm that Yuma is just a teensy bit taller than Shoma, I was at 2022 Worlds and got a picture of them together on the top of the podium as well as several pictures of them standing near each other afterwards. 😁
20220326-150810.jpg
20220326-150813.jpg

Last edited:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I can confirm that Yuma is just a teensy bit taller than Shoma, I was at 2022 Worlds and got a picture of them together on the top of the podium as well as several pictures of them standing near each other afterwards. 😁
20220326-150810.jpg
20220326-150813.jpg
Shoma being the tiniest will always be a favourite thing of mine. Thanks for the photographic evidence :biggrin: