2023 NHK Trophy: Skate Picks | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2023 NHK Trophy: Skate Picks    Deadline: 2023-11-24 at 02:25 (UTC/GMT)

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow congratulations to these top finishers so far. These contests are not easy to predict.
I am going to keep on playing and see if I can climb up from my 12th place tie.
Good luck everyone! Have fun and enjoy all the best skating!

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats to
..overall SILVER? While absolutely missing it with ladies?? Not sure what to think...
Enjoy the surprise medal! Time for your happy dance - don't be shy, we will probably dance along with you!
happy-dance.jpeg

:dance3:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Congrats to

Enjoy the surprise medal! Time for your happy dance - don't be shy, we will probably dance along with you!
View attachment 7313
:dance3:
:)
I'm the type of person who can't enjoy things where there was a failure of the way to it :laugh:
After SLOW start at Skate America, I didn't expect much, so it seems like a surprise. Haha, happy dance in my head as Sunday work is in progress :)

16Olympics

On the Ice
This was a tough week to predict and congrats to those who saw in their crystal ball what has alluded me for so many weeks.

The GPF is going to be keeping me up at night. But, predict I must!

Congratulations to the medalists in this challenging week and thanks for scoring @Moxiejan. Congrats to the top finishers so far as well. We have a lot of new faces who are up and comers who should keep us predicting for years to come.

cabres

On the Ice
I thought I wouldn't get any medals at NHK, so the silver in man is a big and nice surprise. :party2: