dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
1699272912037.png

For many, the ISU channel works.
https://www.youtube.com/c/SkatingISU

🇺🇲

Peacock tiles are up, and you can add them to My Stuff.

USA Television Schedule​

Times are Eastern

Nov. 26NHK Trophy: Recap3 p.m.NBC*

*Check your local channel guide

🇨🇦

Links appear on the above page when available.

All Times are Eastern Time.

Today10:25 p.m.ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating: NHK Trophy - Ice Dance Rhythm Dance
Fri Nov 2412:15 a.m.ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating: NHK Trophy - Women's Short Program
Fri Nov 242:15 a.m.ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating: NHK Trophy - Pairs Short Program
Fri Nov 245:00 a.m.ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating: NHK Trophy - Men's Short Program
Fri Nov 249:50 p.m.ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating: NHK Trophy - Ice Dance Free Program
Fri Nov 2411:50 p.m.ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating: NHK Trophy - Women's Free Program
Sat Nov 253:10 a.m.ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating: NHK Trophy - Pairs Free Program
Sat Nov 255:30 a.m.ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating: NHK Trophy - Men's Free Program
Sat Nov 2511:20 p.m.ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating: NHK Trophy - Gala

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
The Canadian streaming links have not yet shown up for me, but this may be due to me being geoblocked from seeing them?

Last edited:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
ISU channel works for Sweden again.

@farornaskonung did you get an answer from ISU on why you couldn’t watch Espoo on youtube ISU? I didn’t. But for whatever reason it’s now possible to watch NHK. I hope it’s not because they thought YLE Finland can be watched in all Nordic countries.

ISU must step up to not do mistakes.

@norwegianfairytale VG is now listed for you and your country folks as a place to watch. Wonder if that will last the whole tseason. As you are paying it sucks that you don’t get your own commentators, just the ISU channel. I guess speed skating does? My hope is that Swedish TV buys the 2024 championships. Now that Sweden has skaters qualified in all disciplines it would mean a lot for the interest of the sport. SVT has broadcasted the championships for ages before Nent Group showed up with their fanciful bids.

Last edited:

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Okay right now I can't access ISU channel. YouTube flashes a message at me that disappears before I can read it and freezes my screen. What is this? I've never had problems before!