2024 Canadian Nationals : Junior Pair SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2024 Canadian Nationals : Junior Pair SP

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
And another good skate, seems like the only baby pairs who are not delivering so far are the top teams, the lower-ranked teams are doing so well :clap:

And Etienne is definitely a pairs guy, singles isn't necessary for him.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
They're a mirror pair??? 🤯 Shame he still can't jump to save his life, I'm pretty sure he has landed that 2A like once with Jazmine too ☹️

FlossieH

Final Flight
Country
United-Kingdom
I think there was also a Canadian senior pair last year. (I'm tempted to say Proft/Nadeau, but am not certain)

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
I think there was also a Canadian senior pair last year. (I'm tempted to say Proft/Nadeau, but am not certain)
P/N were/are not a mirror pair, but another rarity - A lefty (i.e. clockwise) pair.

Still sad they decided to retire from competitive skating already 😢

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Julia broke her thumb earlier this season and that's why they kept safer doubles for now. Her partner Simon is also a gymnast and is a strong partner. He is the brother of Maxime who does ice dance and represents Switzerland.

Custodio Hammer, just happy for them they can be at Nationals... I have a hard time looking at them skate especially when he pulls on her arm that has the brace... i have had so many broken bones... and wow... she's courageous.. but "falling" is not a good choice of songs when wearing a brace

Jazmine and Kieran : the improvement they have made since CQÉ !!! unbelievable.... the 2a wasn't bad at all.. nice attempt with a 3loop throw. DS was not good.

Beau and Chris : another relatively new team... She's a star !!!! Really ! Bravo ! and Max in the KnC :love2:

Marly : this was going relatively well except for the 2a... but another death spiral mistake.. damn it...

Noémie and Étienne missed their death spiral at Cqé but managed it here ;) so it's interesting how things are reversed here ;) nice improvement.

Ava and Yoni : everytime they compete, they get more and more confident and better and better. I wonder what happened in the steps.. it seems he forgot to pick her up ;) my little pet peeve : their camel free leg position... unmatched they could find something with better angles, especially with his beautiful lines. My favourite junior team in the entire world ;)