2024 Russian National Championships for Boys and Girls (Senior Age), Kazan | Golden Skate

2024 Russian National Championships for Boys and Girls (Senior Age), Kazan

LadyB

Record Breaker
2024 Russian National Championships for Boys and Girls (Senior Age)
01 - 05 April 2024
Sports Palace, Kazan

Categories: KMS
Disciplines: Singles/Pairs/Ice Dance

Homepage
Schedule
Trainings Schedule
Entries/Results

Some of the skaters/teams qualified and on the list so far:

Junior Women:
Riana Kadyrova, Elizaveta Labutina, Nadeshda Ponteleenko, Valeria Sharapova, Agata Petrova, Diana Milto.
Pairs: Zoya Kovyazina/Artemiy Mokhov, Polina Shesheleva/Egor Karnaukhov, Maria Simonova/Martin Breslavskiy, Anna Moskaleva/Artem Rodzyanov, Sofia Cousins/Aleksandr Bregey, Alisa Kurlina/Ruslan Nazarov, Julia Filimonova/Ilya Pilynev.
Junior Men: Makar Puzin, Timofeiy Shelkovnikov, Ilya Stroganov, Ivan Ramzenkov, Roman Khamzin., Ilya Neretin, Gleb Kovtun, Ilya Malykov, Artem Fedotov, Klimentiy Tolchinskiy, Nikita Sarnovskiy, Eduard Kamoev, Eduard Karartynyan, Vadim Voronov, Dobromir Voronov.
Please point out more significant competitors that I might have missed due to selective knowledge.

Streams

Day 1 (01.04.)
Day 2 (02.04.)
Day 3 (03.04.)
Day 4 (04.04.)

Last edited:

Mariott

Now the flower is making its way through concrete
Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Fefelova - Valov are the best dancing kids! I really hope to see them on the podium.

Arwen17

Final Flight
As usual Russian ladies event is scheduled right on top of when I skate in the mornings. Why is the only category I watch always scheduled on top of my training times?
I will be able to watch most of the SP live, but during the FS I will be on morning practice ice and will have to catch up afterwards.

Tues
3:30pm-6:30pm girls SP (russian time)
7:30am-10:30am Central time USA

Wed
1pm-4:10pm girls FS (russian time)
5:00am-8:10am Central time USA

Skating91

Medalist
Thank you for posting the stream links. I had thought the women's short program was yesterday, so couldn't work out why there were no streams since the Russian fed are usually so good at covering their sport.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
2024 Russian National Championships for Boys and Girls (Senior Age)
01 - 05 April 2024
Sports Palace, Kazan

Categories: KMS
Disciplines: Singles/Pairs/Ice Dance

Homepage
Schedule
Trainings Schedule
Entries/Results

Some of the skaters/teams qualified and on the list so far:

Junior Women:
Riana Kadyrova, Elizaveta Labutina, Nadeshda Ponteleenko, Valeria Sharapova, Agata Petrova, Diana Milto.
Pairs: Zoya Kovyazina/Artemiy Mokhov, Polina Shesheleva/Egor Karnaukhov, Maria Simonova/Martin Breslavskiy, Anna Moskaleva/Artem Rodzyanov, Sofia Cousins/Aleksandr Bregey, Alisa Kurlina/Ruslan Nazarov, Julia Filimonova/Ilya Pilynev.
Junior Men: Makar Puzin, Timofeiy Shelkovnikov, Ilya Stroganov, Ivan Ramzenkov, Roman Khamzin., Ilya Neretin, Gleb Kovtun, Ilya Malykov, Artem Fedotov, Klimentiy Tolchinskiy, Nikita Sarnovskiy, Eduard Kamoev, Eduard Karartynyan, Vadim Voronov, Dobromir Voronov.
Please point out more significant competitors that I might have missed due to selective knowledge.

Streams

Day 1 (01.04.)
Day 2 (02.04.)
Day 3 (03.04.)
Day 4 (04.04.)
Oh wow, Puzin and Voronovs. Nice! Will try to catch up on weekend. My family may disown me though if they see more figure skating.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Thank you for posting the stream links. I had thought the women's short program was yesterday, so couldn't work out why there were no streams since the Russian fed are usually so good at covering their sport.
You can take it for granted that the stream links will be posted in the OP - it's self-explanatory.
Russian hosts mostly post the streams a few hours (or sometimes as short as 30 minutes) prior to the first competition on the respective event's homepage.
Entries/Results are also posted on the homepage just before the first competition. They will naturally also appear on the OP.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
So sad for Fefelova/Valov to miss the podium by such a small margin, but congrats to the medalists ❤️

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Alisa Yurova had a pretty decent skate, the combination wasn't her best, but she got through it well enough. ☺️
Eva Zubkova had a tough skate today, fell on the 2A and missed the combination after a step-out on the 3F, poor girl :console:
Liza Labutina did very well :clap:

Hoping to see a landed 3A from all three of these girls in the Free 🤞

katymay

Medalist
Wow, creamed Maria on PCS, not sure that was fair. Eva is a great skater who just had a bad day with some silly mistakes. The 2A was a fluke fall.

Arwen17

Final Flight
ok just got back from skate practice, so I missed the entire first group of ladies

What is the age range limits for this competition? How young and how old?

Also, I'm always surprised they play mostly english language songs during warmups? Even for novice competitions? You would think they would mostly play Russian songs at native Russian events. I get why they skate to English songs, to prepare for international judges, but its strange the warmups are using English songs in the background while all signage etc is in Russian and most of these kids and audience only speak Russian.

Last edited:

katymay

Medalist
Oh Arina....jumps and skating are so good...what a shame. You can tell she can do the jumps, something was just way off today.