Adeliia Petrosian | Page 19 | Golden Skate

Adeliia Petrosian

Azikin

Medalist
Anyone has an update on Adelia's status? She's included in RusNats voting contest but interestingly people usually vote her to end up 5th or not including her in the top 5 at all! I wonder if it's because if her uncertain status or they really don't believe in her.. she sure showed her potential last year.. ;)

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Saw this scrolling figure skating news and thought her fans might like to see it.

No, I had nothing to do with it. My artistic skills start and stop at drawing a square.

Azikin

Medalist
AIEZ2Lz7BFA.jpg

Azikin

Medalist
Superadelia scored a big win in the Russian cup final! That 4F was unreal.. but shouldn't probably go for the 3A in the 2nd half of the program, it seemed quite an unneccessary risk and I was quite worried for her..

P6J1n-1z4_8.jpg

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
I suppose any hope of her skating for Armenia is now dashed. She might not ever see international competition. Sad.

JimR

On the Ice
The new demonstration program is quite good and suits her. She did at least one quad at the end of the show as well. I think she'll be difficult to beat next season.

Azikin

Medalist
The new demonstration program is quite good and suits her. She did at least one quad at the end of the show as well. I think she'll be difficult to beat next season.
We just need to pray she stays healthy... and maybe even that she would be allowed to show her skills internationally...